Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Ipswich (league cup!)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s line up??

Bentley

Doherty Bueno Kilman Toti Bueno

Bouby Doyle

Gonzalez Sasa Fraser

Last edited:

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley

Doc
Bueno
Kilman
Toti
Bueno

Doyle
Traore

Sasa
Silva
Enzo

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Bentley
Doherty, Kilman, Toti, H Bueno
Sarabia, Traore, Doyle, Hwang
Fabio
Sasa

Sa, Jonny, Dawson, S Bueno, Hodge, Gomes, Enzo, Cunha, Fraser

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich absolutely flying ATM.

We're gonna get tonked so might as well play the kids and have a ready-made excuse for the loss.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley
Jonny S Bueno Toti Bueno
Doyle Traore
Sarabia Silva Enso
Sasa

Subs King Doc Kilman Hodge Fraser Farmer Griffiths Hwang Cunha

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-4-1-2

Bentley

Kilman-Santi-Toti

Doc-Doyle-Bouba-Hugo

Sarabia

Fabio-Sasa

If we’re going to give our guys the rest they need for the real fight then the only option is to go with guns blazing and see what we’ve got. FIFA formation? Sure. We’ll give up a couple no matter the formation.

I liked Max on the right. Santi is supposed to have a long pass in him and it’s not like Max talks in the middle, let’s see if he can make the passes Sa can’t.

Can Bouba and Doyle play in a 2? Let’s find out. Bouba put in a great defensive shift and it wasn’t just the spectacular overhead clearance. Bouba the engine, Doyle the holder, why not. Is that what Doyle did last year?

Give the ball to Sarabia. This is what he’s for, running games against teams that don’t see a lot of talent.

Fabio loves Sarabia, Sarabia can hit Sasa on the head/neck/shoulder whatever and so can Doyle.

Enso must come on at some point and I’ll have some Jonny as well. Gimme some Fraser, and if we’re winning, some Pond for Kilman. And maybe the academy player of the year, whose name escapes me.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just a random question, but Sasa played over an hour v Blackpool but has barely featured since. Is that because it wasn't the intensity of a PL game, or is it more likely that he had a reaction to that effort?

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a random question, but Sasa played over an hour v Blackpool but has barely featured since. Is that because it wasn't the intensity of a PL game, or is it more likely that he had a reaction to that effort?
Would he be on the bench if so?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Would he be on the bench if so?
Well he's been on the pitch too, so I'm just asking really. Just seems odd that he could play over an hour nearly a month ago, but hardly be used since. Just wondered whether this was a more likely explanation than the manager downright not 'fancying him'?

Will Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I hope Sasa plays and bags a hatrick, prove GON wrong
Would be good to see Santiago too

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley

Doherty S. Bueno Toti H. Bueno

Traore Doyle

Sarabia Silva Gonzales

Kalajdzic​

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley
Doherty - Bueno - Toti - Bueno
Traore - Doyle
Sarabia - Silva - Gonzales
Sasa​

Too bad Bellegarde isn't available (I think) as this is the type of game that would really get him some confidence.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remarkably well by the look of this?
View attachment 37485
With the amount of tickets for sale on the buy and sell page I doubt many who purchased them actually planned to go and the tickets will go unused.

it would be funny if the club made an example and automatically refunded any unscanned tickets and didn’t award them any loyalty points haha

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The cups have the potential to be the only interesting thing about this season so let’s go relatively strong if we can.

Bentley
Doc Bueno Kilman Toti
Doyle Lemina Gomes
Sarabia Sasa Fabio

Madmalc

Reaction score
The tractor boys are flying high so it's a tough choice.
Play those who didn't start against Luton and those who started against Luton will be left thinking they're better than they actually are.
Play most of those who started against Luton and the reality check might crush them mentally.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given we’ve got Citeh (and an inevitable tonking) next weekend, surely we go full strength to stay in the cup and play whoever on Saturday?
Even if we start with a few of the squad players then I think we should have the first teamers on the bench. Let’s play an attacking line up and give us a good chance to win. Against City we probably need to play a defensive setup and try and nick something on the break so maybe rest some of the defence/ defensive midfield who will be need to work hard against city

Back
Top Bottom