Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team Clara

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mods please move if this isn't allowed.

Me and a few mates are doing a walk Saturday from Molineux to St Andrews via Bescot, the **** and Villa park, to raise funds for our mates daughter who needs to travel to America for treatment. We had a whole host of events planned but Covid put a stop to most!

Full story here.... TeamClara | A site dedicated to raising funds for Clara

If any of the Wolves family is in a position to make a donation it would be greatly received.

Team Clara Walking From Molineux to Villa Park

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Donated. Hope all goes swimmingly for the young lady.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Chipped in, enjoy your little stroll and best of luck Clara

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Donated a few bob for the cause.
Well done for the great effort.

I think you must be doing the same route as we did a few years back with Jeff Stelling and his Prostate walk.
We raised a huge amount, so wish you the very best.
It took us from 7.30 am from Molineux and we arrived at St Andrews at around 6pm. Organisers worked out it was over 26miles. Great day and I have to say a word for Jez Moxey, he led from the front for the whole way.

Ironically, I’ve just realised I’m now wearing the tee shirt that they gave us for finishing. Must be a good omen for you.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Donated a few bob for the cause.
Well done for the great effort.

I think you must be doing the same route as we did a few years back with Jeff Stelling and his Prostate walk.
We raised a huge amount, so wish you the very best.
It took us from 7.30 am from Molineux and we arrived at St Andrews at around 6pm. Organisers worked out it was over 26miles. Great day and I have to say a word for Jez Moxey, he led from the front for the whole way.

Ironically, I’ve just realised I’m now wearing the tee shirt that they gave us for finishing. Must be a good omen for you.
Thanks.
Sounds like were in for a long day with the weather forecast :oops:

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:):):):angry:
Thanks.
Sounds like were in for a long day with the weather forecast :oops:

You’ll be fine. It can’t be any worse than it was for us. About 4 miles from St Andrews we got caught in a near tropical hail storm. For the final part of it we were all totally drenched.

Not sure what you’ve got planned for refreshments on the way, but we were well taken care of because it was Jeff Stelling. We had breakfast in the North Bank bar and then Walsall FC, WBA, Villa and then Blues all laid on great hospitality.

Hope you all have something similar, you’ll need it.
Walking I find takes more out of you than running, and it takes you longer.:)

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did it in 7 hours, very wet and now enjoying a few well deserved beers, look out for us in the Express and star early next week, they met us at the Hawthorns so we posed for a photo or 2, didn't go down well with a few passing cars :)

I've got blisters the size of golf balls but well worth it.

Thanks for all the messages and donations guys.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Did it in 7 hours, very wet and now enjoying a few well deserved beers, look out for us in the Express and star early next week, they met us at the Hawthorns so we posed for a photo or 2, didn't go down well with a few passing cars :)

I've got blisters the size of golf balls but well worth it.

Thanks for all the messages and donations guys.

Well done all involved

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant effort, huge congratulations.
Hope you raised a humongous amount for such a worthy cause.

Please keep us up to date with how Clara is getting on.

Back
Top Bottom