Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Talksport

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adrian Durham just said Wolves were stunning and advised anyone to get to watch us if they have the chance! He redeemed himself in my eyes as he had spent 20 minutes bigging up Man City and thought we weren't going to get a mention. By the way WM phone-in is on at 5-30 it should be fun !

Trill

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was listening to Jim White's show earlier on and although we were only mentioned in passing Danny Murphy of all people spoke positively about us and has us to go up.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any way to hear the phone in afterwards on iPlayer or something?

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Listening now. It's a bit of a Wolves love in by both Wolves and Villa fans with the odd Sandwellian reminding us that they are Premier league :)

HKWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Speaking of WM, Eddie seems a bit rattled...
I have never understood why someone’s carer would allow them to call up a radio station and embarress themselves like that. Not only does he sound thick as ****, but he has clearly forgotten to take his medication too. To suggest Wolves would finish in the bottom 6 yet Albion won’t is ****ing deluded. What the brain dead needs to ask himself is which Albion players would get in the Wolves team and vica versa. He also needs to remember that we won’t start a Premier League season with exactly the same team as we have now. Either way, enjoy watching the game with your telescope Eddie if you know what one of those is. Loser.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's always banging on that not one player from Wolves, Villa or Blues would get in the Albion side!

BridgnorthWolf Inc

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eddie is a hoot.
you gotta laugh at people like that.

I used to but if you forget the comedy value he is actually a very bitter and nasty individual. Ban kids from going to games because they are on their phones? Really? Not ideal but talk about shortsightedness as regards future support when we are long gone....

M

Mr Wolf

I used to but if you forget the comedy value he is actually a very bitter and nasty individual. Ban kids from going to games because they are on their phones? Really? Not ideal but talk about shortsightedness as regards future support when we are long gone....
I don't have many kids where I sit but you see (some) all the time going for their 4th wee, playing on the phones & generally not interested in the game.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I don't have many kids where I sit but you see (some) all the time going for their 4th wee, playing on the phones & generally not interested in the game.
Not condoning it, but that is children for you. My eldest son is 17 now, and it is pretty difficult to get him off his phone anytime- football matches or not. Last game I went with him, he spent about 70% looking/on his mobile. Wasn’t worth an argument to get him off it.

D

Deleted member 5635

first time I have listened to a WM phone in.
Was Eddie that thick a **** sounding Albion fan about an hour'ish into the programme???
Some fans on WM sounded decently well rounded apart from our accents.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
first time I have listened to a WM phone in.
Was Eddie that thick a **** sounding Albion fan about an hour'ish into the programme???
Some fans on WM sounded decently well rounded apart from our accents.
Yes .Thick as a plank.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adrian Durham just said Wolves were stunning and advised anyone to get to watch us if they have the chance! He redeemed himself in my eyes as he had spent 20 minutes bigging up Man City and thought we weren't going to get a mention. By the way WM phone-in is on at 5-30 it should be fun !

I heard this whilst driving on the way home yesterday evening.... I almost crashed with the shock of a Talksport presenter complimenting Wolves.

But then it all came crashing back down to reality when listening to Jabba the Hutt (aka Alan Brazil) this morning when they invited Dinosaur Redknapp on for 15 mins.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I heard this whilst driving on the way home yesterday evening.... I almost crashed with the shock of a Talksport presenter complimenting Wolves.

But then it all came crashing back down to reality when listening to Jabba the Hutt (aka Alan Brazil) this morning when they invited Dinosaur Redknapp on for 15 mins.
I tuned in yesterday to listen if the old soak Brazil would mention us.I gave it until 830 and then turned it off.If we got mentioned at all it was for a nano second because I never heard a thing .
It reminds me at the start of the season .Villa had signed Terry and the fat oaf said if one player can virtually guarantee you promotion it would be Terry because there isn't the quality in the Championship so it should be a breeze for him.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That penis Eddie on wm does my head in. He ain’t been to a game since 1954 but still has a moan about everything and anyone. Typical radio fan.
There is another one who phones up, luke from Stourbridge is his name and he is proper pig **** thick. I used to work with him and by Christ this kid shouldn’t be allowed to cross the road on his own let alone phone in a radio station.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It annoys me how they keep saying everyone loves Eddie when we really don't. They do talk to him like a village idiot though.

He never predicts a Wolves win either. We could play Stourbridge and he'd predict a draw.

Wim 'them lot down the Birmingham New Road'

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Eddie, he's genius. If I had to create a character to represent them lot, it would be exactly him. Enjoyed the bit "Eddie, Eddie? Were they or were they not impressive?"

W

WasStefan

Listening to last nights WM phone in

Wow

Eddie hahahahahahahhaa

BridgnorthWolf Inc

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually IIRC Eddie is a STH. There is another absolute tool who occasionally calls the WM phone in called Ben, an arrogant and self appointed know it all , last week when he phoned in you could tell that Rego couldn't stand him. Grade A ****....

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually IIRC Eddie is a STH. There is another absolute tool who occasionally calls the WM phone in called Ben, an arrogant and self appointed know it all , last week when he phoned in you could tell that Rego couldn't stand him. Grade A ****....
Nah Eddie goes to non league now instead that’s what I can’t understand about him spouting his bile all the time.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Eddie is an Albion STH but goes to non league when Albion are away.

According to the Albion forums he was Chairman of Oldbury United. Would love to see what he actually looks like!

D

Deleted member 3573J

I've said this one before, I rarely listen to WM but I caught a Friday phone in last season and a Birmingham fan came on, he sounded as if he was a regular but he was not happy at all. It was just before the Brum derby and he was in a right state, ranting on about WM being biased towards Villa and all they'd talked about in the build up was how good the Villa players were and how they were going to shoot up the table now they'd got Bruce. He ranted on and said Birmingham had the better manager, were in good form (it was not long before Rowett was sacked when they were near the play-offs) and had the better team. I thought to myself, fair enough he's made some good points but then it was time for the predictions at the end and it came to Birmingham-Villa. He said "1-1". I was gone for a good 5 minutes.

I should tune in more often if there is comedy moments like this regularly.

J

JR's Boots

There used to be a dreary old bore (Derek?) who droned on and on about the Bennies. Fortunately he's stopped phoning in lately

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
There used to be a dreary old bore (Derek?) who droned on and on about the Bennies. Fortunately he's stopped phoning in lately
You don't mean the Black guy do you?I can't remember his name .He had a droning drawling voice .

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or Dennis the Villa fan?

The black guy is Ken the Blues fan, always sounds like he's lay in a hammock smoking a blunt

Back
Top Bottom