Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Surely an Apology to Wolves fans for last 3 Performances

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When top 6 and 7th place at least was beckoning for Europe was there for the taking 3 games ago going to Newcastle. Where the Wolves fans travelled in their numbers for many hours and lots of good hardworking money is spent from them to get there. The team hardly turned up and showed no passion like the Newcastle team did.
At Burnley they showed a bit better first half but as soon as they scored as like yesterday with Brighton most of the Wolves team just seem to have their flip flops on and were a yard slower than the Brighton team. Our defence which has been so reliable this season just folded without Ruben Neves DM in front of them second half and were dreadful. It was embarrassing and could have been 5 or 6 easily yesterday if it wasn't for Jose Sa.

An apology is needed from either our Chairman, Manager or Captain for not turning up for the last three games. Letting all the loyal Wolves supporters down that travel from all over the country to see that dross?. It is disgusting also considering the money Shi and his staff and those international players are on these days

Last edited:

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve read on another thread that Bruno has gone to Portugal for a few days and the players are off until Wednesday.

That leaves chairman Jeff and I don’t think there will be any apology from him in the next few days.

They should all be back in today learning how to pass to each other, defend, have shots on goal, show passion, show courage, show supporters the badge means something and above all earn their hefty pay packets!

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The best apology they can give is giving 100% in the next match and get the shot count up.

With the cost of living and ticket prices going up (as well as food and fuel gone right up) the least we expect is our millionaire players to put some effort in for us. Losing is obviously part of the game, but the effort shouldn't be questioned.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An apology would've meaningless empty words, not interested in them
It's down to them to put it right next game
Not that i'm a betting man but I wonder what the odds are for Wolves not to score another goal and lose last four games?

If this happens then defo an apology will be needed or at least a discount on tickets for next season.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
An apology would be meaningless, and disrespectful to Brighton who were very good despite how poor we were.

If they really are sorry about yesterday’s shambles then the only way to show it is with a much improved performance next weekend.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They can run round all round all day 'showing heart' but it don't mean ****, and no it's not a pre-requiste. What matters is a way to win. We don't currently have it as we have no effective route to goal.
Where the fault lies for that is a complicated business. We don't know who has promoted Trincau, Hwang and Silva for first team football but all three should be learning their trade at a lower level than the premier league.
We are playing the long game, but at this rate the long game will end in relegation. Tbh I feel s bit sorry for Bruno, we are a dog in manger until poddence is back in top form and/or Neto/RJ show their previous levels. I don't blame Bruno for that.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An apology would be meaningless, and disrespectful to Brighton who were very good despite how poor we were.
Brighton were good, but even Lewis Dunk said it felt 'weird' to win so comprehensively.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you compare those last 3 games with the first three it's an absolute disgrace. I've never switched off games with 20 mins to go before but dud just that v Burnley, Brighton.

Those players either have their heads turned elsewhere or just simoly didn't give a ****ing ****. Took me back to Solbakken days, but at least they had the excuse they were useless unlike this lazy bunch of primadonnas.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If they really are sorry about yesterday’s shambles then the only way to show it is with a much improved performance next weekend.
Brighton, both manager and team, massively out-performed us on the day.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
calm down. it's gone wrong recently but lots to appreciate even in an underwhelming season

i care more about positive next steps

Brighton, both manager and team, massively out-performed us on the day.
Only because we massively underperformed, as we have done for at least the last month. No disrespect to Brighton, but these performances have been a total disgrace.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only because we massively underperformed, as we have done for at least the last month. No disrespect to Brighton, but these performances have been a total disgrace.
I wouldn't and couldn't disagree. Poor by the club both on and off the pitch.

kentish wolf

Reaction score
I cannot see us getting more than 1 point from the last 4 games.(0-0 with Norwich)
But I am more interested in our performance.against the top 3 and to some extent relegated Norwich.
The Brighton debacle is history but we must respond against the big boys otherwise it could be more embarrassing than Saturday's no show.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I don't mind if we lose at Chelsea, I will be fuming if the players look like they feel the same!

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
they can apologise by giving me a share of their weekly wage 1% should be enough

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't want an apology, I want them to sort out whatever has made these players a shadow of what we know they are, they've had more time off these last few weeks than I'm allowed in a year, get back on the training ground and start working on looking like a professional football team again FFS

D

Deleted member drgr12429

If the players have any pride in themselves and the club they will run themselves into the ground for a result against Chelsea. They are there for the taking as Everton proved.
If there has been this bust up then we'll probably see the same for the last 4 games, and that will be extremely uncomfortable for the hierarchy.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
You do realise that fans of other clubs would be looking at us lot stamping our feet and chucking our toys out and would be laughing their tits off at us. Yes its been a **** month in an otherwise decent season. Lets save the demanding of apologies and explanations for when we get relegated perhaps rather than when we've been in 8th and not moved anywhere for a few weeks.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An apology?! I’ve heard it all now. I’m angry and annoyed at how we are blowing European football and taking the shine off of a great season… but… I’m 40 years old and can probably live without an apology because I’m not a wet wipe.

W

WasStefan

I’d like an apology from Wolves, simply due to the fact i was in the pub by 55 minutes and ended up spending £150 in Wolverhampton until the small hours. That takes some doing let me tell you

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d like an apology from Wolves, simply due to the fact i was in the pub by 55 minutes and ended up spending £150 in Wolverhampton until the small hours. That takes some doing let me tell you
Depends what you spend it on, lol....

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
An apology?! I’ve heard it all now. I’m angry and annoyed at how we are blowing European football and taking the shine off of a great season… but… I’m 40 years old and can probably live without an apology because I’m not a wet wipe.
Entitled fan base

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Club don`t want European football, is my view. We have players giving it all and some not so. If its not 100% in this league, then you have no chance. I was at the Brighton game and just watched a re run...they really don`t want it,
but why is that?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

The Club don`t want European football, is my view. We have players giving it all and some not so. If its not 100% in this league, then you have no chance. I was at the Brighton game and just watched a re run...they really don`t want it,
but why is that?
They are inconsistent because they are mostly mid table players. Why Palace can boss us, City etc and still be on 41 points

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Nothing to do with a lack of fight and desire then?
Nah, myth that people throw at players when they expect to win and they don't. Perhaps towards the end a few players knew game was gone, but wasn't an effort thing. Just a lack of quality.

Back
Top Bottom