Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sunderland away - Allocation?

C

ChesterWolf

Seen the allocation for Sunderland is 2,200. Surely this isn't the usual allocation in a stadium that size?

Looked like more than 2,200 when Albion were up there two weeks ago!

B

Big George

Sunderland can't sell the other seats to home fans in the away end because it's all one area. So if we sell 2200, we will get the bigger allocation (3200 IIRC) and pay on gate.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said on another thread this will only sell out after the Blouse game.

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and Jack trying to organise travel plans for this one, including going up on the Friday. Proving to be a logistical nightmare.

D

Dewsburywolf

Me and Jack trying to organise travel plans for this one, including going up on the Friday. Proving to be a logistical nightmare.

Can't you hire a mini-bus for the weekend? £20/£30 each by 10/15 people, should work out cheaper than train fares

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 40 from my local station. 7 from kings cross. Via Newcastle as well!

Metro to Sunderland as well. Can't face that have to drive :mad: Fair play to you guys.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're leaving 8 ish, know a few Sunderland lads so will meet them around 11.

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't you hire a mini-bus for the weekend? £20/£30 each by 10/15 people, should work out cheaper than train fares

There's only 4 of us going.

As for getting a train at 05:40, which means a 04:30 wake-up call, balls to that. Much rather get up there Friday evening, book into the hotel and have a few beers.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's only 4 of us going.

As for getting a train at 05:40, which means a 04:30 wake-up call, balls to that. Much rather get up there Friday evening, book into the hotel and have a few beers.

I would but the weekend would be nearly twice as expensive!

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know its been moaned about before but surely when the team need our support more than ever, the early kick-off and the club revealing they made 9+million profit last year, surely they could offer us free coach travel?.
Coaches are not everyones cup of tea but at least we would have a full allocation cheering the team on ala Al*ion the other week.
Maybe this needs to be brought up in the next parliment meeting?......

V

Veins Of Old Gold

I know its been moaned about before but surely when the team need our support more than ever, the early kick-off and the club revealing they made 9+million profit last year, surely they could offer us free coach travel?.
Coaches are not everyones cup of tea but at least we would have a full allocation cheering the team on ala Al*ion the other week.
Maybe this needs to be brought up in the next parliment meeting?......

Would be nice wouldn't it?

It's the simple reason why Albion took 3,000 up there.

J

Jack

Me and LG Wolf sorted. Driving up Friday, stopping over, watch Wolves win/draw/lose, watch cup final, someone else drives back.

I wouldn't go on the jelly totts anyway, but could understand that others would and it could help boost the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom