Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mauro Icardi?!

If we have a no d*ckheads policy, then somebody hasn’t done their due diligence!!

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Bruno Andrade

@brunoandrd

Palhinha: já há acordo entre Fulham e Sporting. Transferência acertada em aproximadamente 20 M€. Negócio vai ser sacramentado com o "sim" do jogador
Translated from Portuguese by
Palhinha: there is already an agreement between Fulham and Sporting. Transfer set at approximately 20 M € . Deal will be confirmed with the player's "yes"

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he? I've seen him twice. Once against Everton where he scored and looked really solid. Once against Leeds where he basically cost them survival!
Made that awful mistake on the final day as well but other than that has looked very good. Quick, strong and room to improve. Scored a worldie for Ireland in the week that shows he can play out.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The signs are poor Bruno is going to be ****ed over in the transfer market yet again. Shambles
I think it’s unlikely and remember the window is only open for 6 days now and players were in internationals.
Its very, very early days.

L78

Reaction score
Vitinha was a case of wrong time. We can all operate in hindsight, and it’s going to be gutting to see him do well at a top club, but we had far bigger issues to manage (that we didn’t do a great job of) than another tidy midfielder who appeared to lack mobility.

Everyone could see the potential.
Everyone could see his potential apart from nuno

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not necessarily.

Without having ever actually watched him play but on the basis of his reputation on this thread, I would see him as a like-for -like replacement for Dendoncker if we can find a buyer. Neves signs a new contract. Moutinho extends. Add another CM on loan with an option to buy(who is actually here to be called upon during games) and the midfield is sorted.

Jordao as 5th option. Cundle out on loan
What makes you think Jordao is up to PL football given that even Grasshoppers wouldn't give him game time ? (I quite like him btw...)

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mauro Icardi?!

If we have a no d*ckheads policy, then somebody hasn’t done their due diligence!!

He's basically Argentina's John Terry, except he married his ex-teammate's wife and had a couple of kids with her.

So not quite as bad as cheating on your wife with a teammate's other half I suppose!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unlikely, based on what exactly? Give me the evidence that we're going to have a successful window?
This is what you posted……
“The signs are poor Bruno is going to be ****ed over in the transfer market yet again. Shambles”

I think your idea about Bruno is way off and won’t happen.
However, perhaps you could show us your evidence to back up your claim and then I would say I got it wrong..

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's basically Argentina's John Terry, except he married his ex-teammate's wife and had a couple of kids with her.

So not quite as bad as cheating on your wife with a teammate's other half I suppose!
It’s worse, Maxi Lopes took him in when came from Argentina, mentored him and treated him like a younger brother, let him live with him, and during this time, he stole his wife!!!

And then got tattoos of Maxi’s kids’ names!!!!

This guy makes John Terry look like (I was going to say Mother Teresa but apparently she was bent too!!)

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I maybe wrong but I'm sure I've seen their new manager has said he wants to keep Rafa Silva around and he won't be leaving...
I’m sure he’d have liked to have kept Nunez too tbf… Even after banking £80m+ for him they still have huge depth in their forward options and could easily sell one or two without facing any issues.

Not saying Silva is a dead cert to leave Benfica, but I could easily see 1 or 2 of him, Gonçalo Ramos & Seferovic leaving this them this summer, especially if they add Ricardo Horta to their attack on top of Neres.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People on this messageboard have the brilliant ability to dig out every single rumor on the web, convince themselves of which ones are true based on their own biases and second-hand info, and then get ANGRY at the club when these rumors don't pan out. There's a Lou Reed line that "some people are happier when they're in pain," and this website increasingly shows that to be true.

Fabrizio is one of the most reliable journos in football

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is what you posted……
“The signs are poor Bruno is going to be ****ed over in the transfer market yet again. Shambles”

I think your idea about Bruno is way off and won’t happen.
However, perhaps you could show us your evidence to back up your claim and then I would say I got it wrong..

I've given my evidence already. The last 3 years worth of transfer windows have been absolutely abysmal. In his last 18 months, Nuno was not backed properly and neither now is Bruno. The squad has been neglected over the last 3 years or so, resulting in us needing a rebuild in one summer, and choosing to rely on selling our best player to fund it. How much more evidence do you need? It is literally happening right in front of you - well maybe not, seeing as you most likely haven't set foot in Molineux.

Where is your evidence that I am 'way off' then? I notice you didn't answer my question, but instead turned it back to me. I'm all ears. Go on - give me your evidence for why this window is going to be different to any of the other failed ones of the last 2-3 years? Bruno has constantly asked for players, and not got them.

oldsamdingle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've given my evidence already. The last 3 years worth of transfer windows have been absolutely abysmal. In his last 18 months, Nuno was not backed properly and neither now is Bruno. The squad has been neglected over the last 3 years or so, resulting in us needing a rebuild in one summer, and choosing to rely on selling our best player to fund it. How much more evidence do you need? It is literally happening right in front of you - well maybe not, seeing as you most likely haven't set foot in Molineux.

Where is your evidence that I am 'way off' then? I notice you didn't answer my question, but instead turned it back to me. I'm all ears. Go on - give me your evidence for why this window is going to be different to any of the other failed ones of the last 2-3 years? Bruno has constantly asked for players, and not got them.
Ya spot on Summer, I think Fosun have lost all interest, Hope im wrong but im not holding my breath

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
62ab3408c673d.jpeg

NOOOO

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't get why he'd go to Fulham?

He was linked with moves for a lot more money and had some big clubs looking at him... Doesn't make sense to me a season later he would move to a club who have a history of being a bit of a yo-yo club of late...

Sporting fans really rate him as well they must be offering him big wages....

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if Neves does stay, we need an upgrade in midfield. Moutinho is good, but shouldn't really be starting every game given his age.

I just can't reckon that the club is running on a break even keel. Surely all clubs have money to spend (given it's the richest league in the world) and we should not be the exception.

Unless I'm missing something very obvious.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The money just isn't there until Neves is sold. Let's hope he goes sooner rather than later else we'll really be in the ****.

Got to be proactive and get this over the line before we're gazumped yet again.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely shocking that a selling club has agreed to not one, but two offers from separate clubs and is now leaving it to the player to decide which is the best option for him. It's as if they're trying to get the best value out of the sale possible. Booo Shi out!
I thought I was reading something different too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom