Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you look at the photo he posted which is on the Daily Record link, in the top left corner there’s an advert on a green object….the phone number has a dialling code of 01902 it looks like….Wolvo dialing code…..

They are the sort of storage units used on the Wolves car park too. Same colours as per the second screen grab taken from a Wolves training video.

He could very well have been there at some point in the last few days.

CB.jpg

CB2.jpg

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given lots of players' agents or management teams post on their social media for them, there's a chance a representative of Bassey posted this on behalf of themself or another player, having been logged into the wrong account. Interested if he shares a stable with anyone else we might be looking at. Alternatively, perhaps it's the agent who's there to meet with the club on his behalf.

STABLE ya say.....please we dow want any more nags. :D

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are correct .. stopped posting what I have been told as not worth the flack on here .. passing my info on to a respected member of the mix who if they wish advise if what I here is correct if it happens
I'm not in the know put get messaged from agents and coaches I am friends with
I am friends with a number of Wolves players but they never give any info out
All i will say there a quite a few negotiations going on some nearing conclusion if I what they tell me is correct
Not refering to Palhinha as like most believe done deal
Nunes I understand wont happen .. but he would be top of my list to sign will be immense player
My policy is to gauge if the poster is a reasonable person.
If unreasonable I ignore anything they post that I feel is out of line and personal
I dont think this board should allow any personalised insult.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very concerned if everything hinges on selling a player. Particularly with Moutinho still out of contract.
It's not about everything hinging on selling a player as such...it's about what budget you will have to improve things , your first 11...

We will probably have a budget as such without selling anybody...say 20m....your not going to jump straight in and sign duarate , oliveria n Serefovic in the first day of window..... especially if your prized assit Neves has indicated he has football ambitions as he has....you get what you can and readjust your target cause you have a bigger budget ..

If Neves phoned up today and said I had a change of heart , I want to sign a new deal and stop at wolves for life , we would sign him and rethink the plans...

It would then bring adama , donk etc more into play......the club has already reduced the wage bill with saiss, marcal and Ruddy so we will have a bit of flexibility with the wages....but we will still be desperate as a minimum to get the likes of cutrone ,off it..

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very well spotted! Knowing Bassey is a Centre Back too, that will give us another versatile young Defender in our ranks. Would be chuffed if this turned out to be true!

They are the sort of storage units used on the Wolves car park too. Same colours as per the second screen grab taken from a Wolves training video.

He could very well have been there at some point in the last few days.

View attachment 28349

View attachment 28350

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's very weird he's done that especially when he's playing today.

Has he been here at some point this week?

Or do we reckon his social media guy has messed up

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's very weird he's done that especially when he's playing today.

Has he been here at some point this week?

Or do we reckon his social media guy has messed up
I love a good sleuthing rumor as much as the next guy, but it’s pretty clear here (given geography) that this was a mistake by the social media team. Someone from his agency was at the training ground but it’s either (a) someone playing for England or (b) one of the U23s that are signed with them (including Giles).

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love a good sleuthing rumor as much as the next guy, but it’s pretty clear here (given geography) that this was a mistake by the social media team. Someone from his agency was at the training ground but it’s either (a) someone playing for England or (b) one of the U23s that are signed with them (including Giles).

Yeah looking at the agency, Reece James and Marc Guehi are on the list both with England atm, think its case closed on this one

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's very weird he's done that especially when he's playing today

This could have been any point over the weekend though, we just don't know.

Nigeria are playing in Agadir. Flights from Gatwick go most Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm.

If you left our training ground by 11am and were chauffeured straight to Gatwick, you could probably get the 3pm flight to Agadir and be there by 7pm.

So it could have been Saturday, or even Sunday morning, and he'd still be there well in time to play today, as long as Nigeria didn't mind of course.

It's more likely to be a mistake as others have pointed out, but it's not completely impossible!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loving this Bassey rumour. If just to make the Villa sweat a bit.
Is he more of a full back or centre back? Seemed like he did a great job v Frankfurt?

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This could have been any point over the weekend though, we just don't know.

Nigeria are playing in Agadir. Flights from Gatwick go most Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm.

If you left our training ground by 11am and were chauffeured straight to Gatwick, you could probably get the 3pm flight to Agadir and be there by 7pm.

So it could have been Saturday, or even Sunday morning, and he'd still be there well in time to play today, as long as Nigeria didn't mind of course.

It's more likely to be a mistake as others have pointed out, but it's not completely impossible!

Whatever happens, its the best rumour we're going to have all summer !

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Villa have too many defenders to be honest, can't see them spending £20m+ on another.

Bassey hasn't done enough to get a top six club, in my opinion, and Newcastle probably fall into that category as they're targeting the same calibre of player as those clubs.

Palace have Guehi & Mitchell so don't spend £20m+ on a reserve, Everton are skint, Leicester let him go a few years ago so do you spend massive money to get him back?

I think we're a realistic option for him and he's exactly what we need.

Can't see it happening though as don't believe we'd stump up the cash.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lad in the photo Sarkic is with the same agency. Could've been meant for his account

And Giles too. Dion Sanderson follows him on Twitter but has a different agent.

Bassey and Max Kilman went to the same futsal academy.

It's all just info, who knows what it all means. But, the photo was definitely of our training ground.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Yup and if you look closely there is an 01902 number on it.
The silly season in it? Even sprawled across 3 pages of main Rangers fan forum (where Wolves are referred to a non-entity of club). It more than likely be one of the English squad and his agent, but think he would be a good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom