Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sick to death of reading about Palhinha , I’m not excited about it ( if he does ever sign) I’m more ****ed off about Neves having to leave to put money in the coffers
I’d be excited if we keep Neves , buy a CD an AM and someone who can bloody score !!
As for the rumours about Minamino , what’s the betting that’s to save them having to pay the balance for Jota , ( remember, those days when we had pace up front ?) , and frees up cash for their Nunez deal ?
This window is looking to go like the last few. Pathetic

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sick to death of reading about Palhinha , I’m not excited about it ( if he does ever sign) I’m more ****ed off about Neves having to leave to put money in the coffers
I’d be excited if we keep Neves , buy a CD an AM and someone who can bloody score !!
As for the rumours about Minamino , what’s the betting that’s to save them having to pay the balance for Jota , ( remember, those days when we had pace up front ?) , and frees up cash for their Nunez deal ?
You may well be right mate, but let's just see how it pans out.

It is at least possible that we sell Neves but become stronger overall. Leicester benefited from selling a few of their stars over the years.

It is sad to see Neves go, but he deserves to triple his salary and play Champions league football.

D

Deleted member (smith)

With Barca being insolvent and their players on excessive wages I cannot see how they buy Neves and I would like to hear the future for Traore.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's no truth in minamino, it's been confirmed ......but don't let that stop ya moaning...

Last edited:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s been mentioned as not trawling through pages of arguing, Wily Boly is at Stoke discussing a move

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilmans level dropped a lot those last 2 games understandably. But yeah Boly looked a liability, shame as he was a top defender at his peak..... Probably could've played in a back 4 then, wouldn't trust him in a back 6 now in the Premier League.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilmans level dropped a lot those last 2 games understandably. But yeah Boly looked a liability, shame as he was a top defender at his peak..... Probably could've played in a back 4 then, wouldn't trust him in a back 6 now in the Premier League.

I dont just think it was the defending and his propensity to switch off at times, his distribution was usually a lump anywhere upfield inviting more pressure - I really noticed this in the Leeds home loss when we went to pieces.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the leading goal scorer in both cup competitions last year and has 3 goals in 11 prem games so a good hit rate of goals to games….

Yup, in a team lacking goals we really don’t need a guy who knows how to score goals in England….

What a really stupid idea eh?
A cup competition for the second best team in the league, against reserves team.

It wouldn’t be so bad in normal circumstances but if we spend any funds , 2 centre backs and 2 centre mids has to be a priority . It’s not a debate. Unless of course it’s on a good deal like Horta , which we should be all over and fosun should take a financial risk on

Last edited:

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably he was deemed fit enough to play or he would not have consistently started the final games of the season? If it was still related to Covid why did we leave Gomes on the bench when he really didn’t do anything wrong?

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe I've missed them but has to be a positive since the story broke about Joao Palhinha and Matheus Nunes on CMTV there hasn't really been any denial from others again maybe I've missed them but normally the likes of Tim Spiers would be out straight away to deny the story...

L78

Reaction score
I thought Boly was pretty poor and it wasnt a coincidence that we shipped goals when he returned and Kilman was injured.
It doesn't help when we carnt create or score goals puts more pressure on the defence. I think alot of the blame should be put on the attackers for basically not attacking and putting the ball in the net

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe I've missed them but has to be a positive since the story broke about Joao Palhinha and Matheus Nunes on CMTV there hasn't really been any denial from others again maybe I've missed them but normally the likes of Tim Spiers would be out straight away to deny the story...

I agree. Actually quite the opposite. Tim said we were interested in both but that other deals further advanced.

WolvesKop

Reaction score
Nunez looks unlikely

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
@Cornwall Wolf is under an NDA I’ve heard.
You are correct .. stopped posting what I have been told as not worth the flack on here .. passing my info on to a respected member of the mix who if they wish advise if what I here is correct if it happens
I'm not in the know put get messaged from agents and coaches I am friends with
I am friends with a number of Wolves players but they never give any info out
All i will say there a quite a few negotiations going on some nearing conclusion if I what they tell me is correct
Not refering to Palhinha as like most believe done deal
Nunes I understand wont happen .. but he would be top of my list to sign will be immense player

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You are correct .. stopped posting what I have been told as not worth the flack on here .. passing my info on to a respected member of the mix who if they wish advise if what I here is correct if it happens
I'm not in the know put get messaged from agents and coaches I am friends with
I am friends with a number of Wolves players but they never give any info out
All i will say there a quite a few negotiations going on some nearing conclusion if I what they tell me is correct
Not refering to Palhinha as like most believe done deal
Nunes I understand wont happen .. but he would be top of my list to sign will be immense player

Please don’t stop posting mate. Your posts are the only reason I keep checking the Mix during the summer break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom