Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think if we don't get guedes, it will be Rafa Silva or Horta I reckon... hopefully...

I think things will start to roll , once the international games finish in the next few days...

Last edited:

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are correct .. stopped posting what I have been told as not worth the flack on here .. passing my info on to a respected member of the mix who if they wish advise if what I here is correct if it happens
I'm not in the know put get messaged from agents and coaches I am friends with
I am friends with a number of Wolves players but they never give any info out
All i will say there a quite a few negotiations going on some nearing conclusion if I what they tell me is correct
Not refering to Palhinha as like most believe done deal
Nunes I understand wont happen .. but he would be top of my list to sign will be immense player
Thanks Cornwall, you always give a fair assessment of what you hear. Much appreciated.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sick to death of reading about Palhinha , I’m not excited about it ( if he does ever sign) I’m more ****ed off about Neves having to leave to put money in the coffers
I’d be excited if we keep Neves , buy a CD an AM and someone who can bloody score !!
As for the rumours about Minamino , what’s the betting that’s to save them having to pay the balance for Jota , ( remember, those days when we had pace up front ?) , and frees up cash for their Nunez deal ?
This window is looking to go like the last few. Pathetic
Rosey you wouldn't be excited if you won the lottery, were offered an orgy with the planets 10 most gorgeous women to be followed by a banquet prepared by Michelin star chefs...you miserable old bugger.

That said, your pessimism often holds a kernel of truth!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are correct .. stopped posting what I have been told as not worth the flack on here .. passing my info on to a respected member of the mix who if they wish advise if what I here is correct if it happens
All i will say there a quite a few negotiations going on some nearing conclusion if I what they tell me is correct
Nunes I understand wont happen .. but he would be top of my list to sign will be immense player
Some of us are grateful for the bits passed on and understand not all things work out etc.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rosey you wouldn't be excited if you won the lottery, were offered an orgy with the planets 10 most gorgeous women to be followed by a banquet prepared by Michelin star chefs...you miserable old bugger.

That day sounds OK I suppose

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So there goes the last source of info on Molineuxmix.

Slow clap for those with the pitch forks, really great work.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ps .. Slated for suggesting Trincao going to Portugese club looks as though it will happen
Every time you comment I feel like I'm playing masked singer. We know you are someone but it irritates me that I don't know who.
Really appreciate any tidbits though.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep posting mate. Would far rather get your snippets than have to read folk wetting their knickers about the latest Talking Wolves tweet, which have less acquaintance with the truth than Boris Johnson

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Would you consider just DMing info to those of us who would like to hear it. I can understand not wanting to post on the open forum, but we could set up a private chat to pass on info.

Alternatively I would be happy to post any info you have from my account so that you don’t get the flack yourself.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must have missed the flak Cornwall received.

I don't like this part of the 'ITK season' when everyone makes out those who share information get pelters and get 'forced' into not posting.

As I said, I missed it, although I don't see every post so not saying it didn't happen, but the vast majority of responses I see in reference to Cornwall's posts are appreciative.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must have missed the flak Cornwall received.

I don't like this part of the 'ITK season' when everyone makes out those who share information get pelters and get 'forced' into not posting.

As I said, I missed it, although I don't see every post so not saying it didn't happen, but the vast majority of responses I see in reference to Cornwall's posts are appreciative.

I think most regular posters are pleased to see posts from those with genuine insights. Cornwall is just the latest of a long line of posters who have been attacked or made fun of by those with an agenda of some form. It’s annoying as one of the fun bits of transfer windows, especially since Fosun took over, has been insider tidbits.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think most regular posters are pleased to see posts from those with genuine insights. Cornwall is just the latest of a long line of posters who have been attacked or made fun of by those with an agenda of some form. It’s annoying as one of the fun bits of transfer windows, especially since Fosun took over, has been insider tidbits.
Fair enough, I haven't seen that though^

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Jonzy got some stick the other day as well, which was uncalled for in my opinion. He is a good poster on here.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep up the good work. It's very much appreciated by the vast majority on here.

Last edited:

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jonzy got some stick the other day as well, which was uncalled for in my opinion. He is a good poster on here.
Jos, you've had a lot of negative posts in the past but keep hanging in there - good for you.

Nearly all Mixers will be hoping that other good posters such as Jonzy and Cornwall will also continue.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jos, you've had a lot of negative posts in the past but keep hanging in there - good for you.

Nearly all Mixers will be hoping that other good posters such as Jonzy and Cornwall will also continue.

Cheers mate.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

@JOSWolf is a great poster and vocalises what many of us feel.
My OCD with refreshing everything Wolves granted takes up loads of my time during transfer windows and I do fret about us. It means almost everything to most of us. JOS just wears his heart on his sleeve.

Keep up the good work all of the great posters.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I’m sorry that you getting flak for literally passing something on in good faith, always makes the thread more interesting

Thank you

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for the information you've given so far. Hope you continue.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You know what though OG ? I did win the lottery and was one of the worst things that ever happened to me

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trincao is going to Sporting to play with Amorim apparently.
So Trincao's price if he comes to us is towards 30 mill and if he goes elsewhere it could be south of 18 mill.:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member sbk12944

So Trincao's price if he comes to us is towards 30 mill and if he goes elsewhere it could be south of 18 mill.:rolleyes:

That’s probably why a swap makes sense with Traore if still on the table purely for better accounts.

the 15th Wanderer

Reaction score
Bolys form dropped after being particularly badly effected by covid. Perhaps less harsh criticism maybe appropriate.
Exactly. I thought he looked rusty when he came back but got better as the season went on. Looked like his old self at times towards the end. Only played 10 or so games in over a year and getting slated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom