Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is poor from Spiers is that he has worded it to sound like we have no money to spend this summer. Yes it is most likely 90% of our budget will come from player sales but there are likely to be quite a lot of those that give us a lot of money to spend.

Potential Wages Gone - Ruddy, Saiss, Marcal, Moutinho

Potential Sales
Neves(60), Adama(25), Dendoncker(20), Gibbs-White(20), Hoever(10), Vinagre(7.5), Boly(6), Sarkic(4), Sanderson(5), Giles(5), Ronan(1), Kawabe(4), Jordao(2.5), Cutrone(3) - £173mil if those players sold at those prices obviously I don't know the exact amounts these players would fetch may have high balled a few and low balled a few but still a lot of money raised from sales with Neves being the only major loss there with the rest either back up or not in the first team anyway.

What Spiers should be saying is that Wolves have a lot of dead wood they need to get off the wage bill but once they do they will have the funds to spend to improve the first team.

Wouldnt surprise me if Podence, Semedo and Jonny are also not here next season.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we all noticed 52,000 followers and a bunch of people hanging onto her words. What is her previous?

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like this twitter account could be a troll.
32.5K followers don't seem to think so. She's a feisty one mind you :eek:-- gets very defensive and quickly blocks anyone who questions her!

Like I said on an earlier post - you can choose to take or leave the information that individuals decide to post.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
She has somehow got 30,000 followers by posting prolifically some news stories that have already been mooted by journalist already. I wouldn't place any credence on the goncalo guedes story.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sport in Spain reporting that Barcelona has already decided that it will not pay the 30 million purchase option it has on Adama, and that we won’t take up the option for Trincao either

“At that time, there was the possibility of exchanging Trincao for Adama, taking into account that the Portuguese plays for Wolverhampton on loan from Barça with a similar purchase option in favor of the English, but neither the Blaugrana club wants Adama, nor the British one wants Trincao.”

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm as cynical as anyone about Wolves and I think the people involved are idiots at times but even I didn't believe they could do what they've done in terms of Traore.

Even when moaning about it in the past, there was still that little bit of hope that it would come back to bite me and that they did in fact have something lined up.

But no, they really are that stupid.

Not only has it cost us a shot at Europe and millions of pounds as his value drops massively due to his contract, which makes it one of the worst deals ever seen, it is also worrying for the bigger picture.

How can we possibly progress with stupid idiots in charge who sanction a deal like this? In fact, forget progressing, how can we even compete at this level for the foreseeable future with people who make such decisions?

Crazy. Absolutely crazy.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surprised how they've treated Traore there. Xavi was full of praise on arrival and after his first 3/4 games saying he was the perfect winger for his system and then he just got frozen out entirely.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I'm as cynical as anyone about Wolves and I think the people involved are idiots at times but even I didn't believe they could do what they've done in terms of Traore.

Even when moaning about it in the past, there was still that little bit of hope that it would come back to bite me and that they did in fact have something lined up.

But no, they really are that stupid.

Not only has it cost us a shot at Europe and millions of pounds as his value drops massively due to his contract, which makes it one of the worst deals ever seen, it is also worrying for the bigger picture.

How can we possibly progress with stupid idiots in charge who sanction a deal like this? In fact, forget progressing, how can we even compete at this level for the foreseeable future with people who make such decisions?

Crazy. Absolutely crazy.
They've had an absolute shocker! Keystone cops board...

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised how they've treated Traore there. Xavi was full of praise on arrival and after his first 3/4 games saying he was the perfect winger for his system and then he just got frozen out entirely.
Useful player to get Dembele motivated and performing at the level he's capable of. Good bit of business by Barca, garbage from the small-timers at our club.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don’t want Trincao and they don’t want to pay cash.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Me: "Scott, hi there, I need to borrow a car whilst mine's in the garage, any chance I could lend your's?"
Sellars: "Yeah sure, how long for?"
Me "Can we say 6 months, if it's any good I might sell mine in the summer and buy your's, and if I do I'll give you 20% over today's market price"
Sellars "You have a deal, I'll drop it round in a couple of days, will just get you on my insurance and make sure it's serviced and valeted first."

Me: "Hi Scott, just to remind you I have your car still, got great use out of it for a couple of months, TBH put 50k on the clock then it started to run a bit rough so I've left it parked up on the road for a bit, oh and I should mention that the scratches on the side aren't down to me"
Sellars: "Thanks for the update, are you still planning to buy it?"
Me: "Nah not really, had mine sorted and its running like a dream now, you can pick it up next month if you like"
Sellars "Okily, dokily, hope to be of service in the future."

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is genuinely what happens when people with no experience are thrust into jobs that they can't do.

Didn't take a master's degree in "sport directorship" to work out that this deal was a bust.

But hey, at least he's got a piece of paper and letters after his name.

I understand the club's strategy, but we really need to cut out these complete car-crash transfer windows.

Someone pointed out yesterday that the August/September window in 2020 was a bad one, effectively swapping Doherty and Jota for Semedo and Fabio, with no net profit.

Well January 2022 is up there now too!
  • Letting Traore go on loan for nothing to a club where he is not playing.
  • Signing Hwang early when there was no need to.
  • Signing a player from Grasshoppers, then loaning him back there for 2 years.
  • Recalling Giles and Sanderson from very successful loan spells, not playing them, then loaning them out again to clubs where they aren't first choices!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand the club's strategy, but we really need to cut out these complete car-crash transfer windows.

Someone pointed out yesterday that the August/September window in 2020 was a bad one, effectively swapping Doherty and Jota for Semedo and Fabio, with no net profit.

• Recalling Giles and Sanderson from very successful loan spells, not playing them, then loaning them out again to clubs where they aren't first choices!

The clubs been carried by one amazing window.

Soon as Neves leaves we're in trouble

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The clubs been carried by one amazing window.

Soon as Neves leaves we're in trouble

A bit harsh maybe! I'd go with 2 amazing windows.

First season of Mendes involvement (Neves, Jota, Boly, Bennett, Ruddy) and first window in the Prem (Moutinho, Patricio, Jonny, Donk, Raul, Traore, Kilman).

We really need another one of those this summer!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit harsh maybe! I'd go with 2 amazing windows.

First season of Mendes involvement (Neves, Jota, Boly, Bennett, Ruddy) and first window in the Prem (Moutinho, Patricio, Jonny, Donk, Raul, Traore, Kilman).

I'd say the first one is carrying us and the next one was very good. But we need more widows like that to get into the top 6. But Jeff Shi is happy just being in the league.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But but sanderson and giles had the chance to experience what it felt like to be part of a club pushing for the play offs - even if it meant being on the bench.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its because he isnt very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom