Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as id love Nunez to roll up here just cant see it
Hes genuine world class and Manchester clubs both interested,could be interesting few weeks ahead though

He would probably get more game time with wolves,over the 2 Manchester clubs though.And Jorge will tell him to sign for wolves where you will play,get used to the premier and if you hit the ground running and show everyone how really good you are.The big clubs will be back in for you.More like what happened with Ruben.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member drgr12429

I hope you're right. I think Fulham will pay more than us and the location helps them.

Also, if it's going to happen, why can't we get him in as quick as possible knowing Neves will eventually leave?

Again, I hope you're right and understand your point but I have doubts about our finances and ultimately money trumps all.
Palinha to us will be better for him with the portuguese players we have here. Ruben and Joao will have told him how it's a good atmosphere here. That is as important to a player as wages sometimes.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is very little chance that Nunes is coming here, but could you imaging a team like this

-----------Sa
Semedo - New - Kilman - Ran
----Palhinha - González
--------Nunes
Neto --- Guedes --- MGW

To me that looks a very attacking and extremely exiting team. Now I think getting Nunes is next to impossible, but with a bit of wheeler dealing I think Nico González, Palhinha, and Guedes are extremely possible if Neves gets sold to Baca or United come in with a sensible offer.
United don't do sensible offers they pay silly money. Thank **** for that.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Interesting spiers has said a traore trincao swap is still on the table, possible to use trincao to get nunes but seems unlikely tbh but definitely positive vibes about recruitment.

If we get nunes and palinha then I'm sure gonzales won't be coming in as a new CB would then be the priority.

Also the guedes link doesn't make much sense to me as he's predominantly a winger/wide forward and we're fine in that department
He score goals that's the difference.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spiers: "The Palhinha noise is incessant but I always think of Talisca at times like these. They like him a lot and may end up signing him but it's certainly not as close as has been suggested."

I think Tim may be wrong here if Romano is correct.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting spiers has said a traore trincao swap is still on the table, possible to use trincao to get nunes but seems unlikely tbh but definitely positive vibes about recruitment.

If we get nunes and palinha then I'm sure gonzales won't be coming in as a new CB would then be the priority.

Also the guedes link doesn't make much sense to me as he's predominantly a winger/wide forward and we're fine in that department

Guedes can play down the middle and has most of this season

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems Valencia are desperate for cash. We should be going all out to get Guedes in.

guedes or trincao, we need to sort out traore, with MGW in the fray we would have a whole back book of wingers.

If guedes came in, id let chiquinho go out on loan. But id rather him be at wolves, right now in comparison to hwang.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If as seems likely we sign Palhinha in the coming days,we will definitely need an attacking midfielder also,Nunez would be the ideal player but unlikely,who else would be feasible for us un that position?

wyrley wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
So based on our squad last year if we say ruddy, saiss, marcal, neves, donk, trincao, traore out

And sarkic, carmo, bolla, palhinha, nunes, nico, guedes, mgw, henry in

6 new signings plus return of mgw bolla and sarkic

That works!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said this a bit ago.....if mendes gets us guedes and palhinha for a reduced price, Ruben will probably go for a reduced fee.....no different if we get 100m for neves and pay 50m for palhinha and 50m for guedes...or 40m for neves and pay 20m n 20m.
Actually the latter might possibly be beneficial for tax purposes.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Romano doesnt usually post unless its actually true.

I dont think he has missed many.

Tim is playing it down, i think this will get across the line by end of June

The thing is, Tim might not be wrong though (I'm not saying you're saying he is). Romano is a good source and says we're in negotiations, but it still doesn't mean a signing is imminent, so Tim's words of "it's certainly not as close as has been suggested" (presumably referring to the less reliable twitter sites who say in the next few days) aren't far off the mark either.

It can take weeks to negotiate transfers sometimes

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
guedes or trincao, we need to sort out traore, with MGW in the fray we would have a whole back book of wingers.

If guedes came in, id let chiquinho go out on loan. But id rather him be at wolves, right now in comparison to hwang.

Guedes mainly plays down the left or down the middle. Rarely down the right.

I think Podence will be the odd man out along with Adama.

Neves for £40m plus Nico

Adama for Trinaco
----
Palhinha for £20m

Nunes for £20m plus Trinaco

Sell Podence, Donk and Coady/Boly

Bring in Guedes, Pedrinho, Haris Seferovic and a center Half.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Neves for £40m plus Nico

Adama for Trinaco
----
Palhinha for £20m

Carmo...

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
THE END OF JUNE.Bloody hell,we have bin after him for 2 years.How long do these negotiations last for.No wonder we have trouble signing players.
He’s still finishing off last season. Probably has a holiday booked too. His Mrs is also pregnant so a lot to think about I imagine.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Neves for £40m plus Nico

Adama for Trinaco
----
Palhinha for £20m

Made perfect sense until you intimated selling Podence. I also think we will sell Boly and Donk, that would easily pay for Guedes.

A new CB won’t come cheap, neither should it.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing is, Tim might not be wrong though (I'm not saying you're saying he is). Romano is a good source and says we're in negotiations, but it still doesn't mean a signing is imminent, so Tim's words of "it's certainly not as close as has been suggested" (presumably referring to the less reliable twitter sites who say in the next few days) aren't far off the mark either.

It can take weeks to negotiate transfers sometimes
Palhinha himself said last week that his future will be decided in the next few weeks
The international agencies dont reopen till July 1st
So that said we can expect a couple of weeks delay to incomings being official
Doesnt mean we havent sorted them out and the are all but done unofficially,just means waiting to get the actual signing completed

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palhinha himself said last week that his future will be decided in the next few weeks
The international agencies dont reopen till July 1st
So that said we can expect a couple of weeks delay to incomings being official
Doesnt mean we havent sorted them out and the are all but done unofficially,just means waiting to get the actual signing completed
We only need 1 office to open....that's Jorge's....and apparently we have our own key ...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OLD ARTICLE!

Just seen this again...... This was back in April from a big source... Seems the Nunes and Palhinha deals could have been in the pipe lines for a while....

Hopefully we can get them in would be two great signings!
But Jeff et al are tightwads who never plan anything..... at least according to Mix "expert sources".....

You do, l assume, realise that posting any evidence to the contrary leaves you wide open to a deluge of male bovine excrement?

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Made perfect sense until you intimated selling Podence. I also think we will sell Boly and Donk, that would easily pay for Guedes.

A new CB won’t come cheap, neither should it.

With Guedes, Neto, Chiq, Pedrinho, Hwang
and MGW, that's a lot of people fighting for the wide positions and off the striker, especially if you consider Lage might just play two upfront.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Guedes, Neto, Chiq, Pedrinho, Hwang
and MGW, that's a lot of people fighting for the wide positions and off the striker, especially if you consider Lage might just play two upfront.
According to Spiers we’re thinking of turning Chiq into RWB. To me this is madness.

I do think people are forgetting the ability to use 5 subs which means you can change an entire front line and formation.

Just as an aside is it still 9 subs on the bench or have they increased it to 11 and if so will they fit in our dugouts or will we be providing them with gym benches.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But Jeff et al are tightwads who never plan anything..... at least according to Mix "expert sources".....

You do, l assume, realise that posting any evidence to the contrary leaves you wide open to a deluge of male bovine excrement?
They plan loads of things.

They planned to sign Botman, Sanches, Slolina - allegedly...

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to Spiers we’re thinking of turning Chiq into RWB. To me this is madness.

I do think people are forgetting the ability to use 5 subs which means you can change an entire front line and formation.

Just as an aside is it still 9 subs on the bench or have they increased it to 11 and if so will they fit in our dugouts or will we be providing them with gym benches.
Or deckchairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom