Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member (smith)

Sky sports news is going to go eventually I can't remember the last time they broke a story first. The fact 2 years ago they spent the whole transfer window covering the Sancho transfer which never happened.

I watched it last year and they portrayed a women's signing for Chelsea as a first team up until they covered the story.

It's much better to follow Fabrizio and Percy on twitter than ever watch sky sports news now.

To be accurate they can only break the news a few hours before the club itself….after well over 100 pages of this thread there is no credible information because the club don’t leak and no deal is done until it’s signed….This thread is pure masturbation so we may as well wait until the club confirm information on signings.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member sbk12944

Last edited by a moderator:

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Probably mates. If photo was taken in Wolverhampton then would be something in it.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played under Bruno at Benfica. Didn’t play much last season due to injuries. Has looked ok when I’ve seen him for Switzerland
I remember him being quite good at the Euros, but I'm not sure how good he is at club level.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember him being quite good at the Euros, but I'm not sure how good he is at club level.
I think he played largely with his back to goal for Benfica, holding the ball up, bringing others into the game. But got his fair share of goals.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he played largely with his back to goal for Benfica, holding the ball up, bringing others into the game. But got his fair share of goals.
So like Raul then? If there's anything in this for us, then I imagine Bruno wants competition for Raul and therefore a similar type player. However, i think we need a totally different type of striker.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guessing it’s just friends catching up whilst Seferovic is in town with Switzerland?
It was noted, I think in the athletic, that Bruno doesn’t really keep personal relationships with any of his players. Wasn’t interested in joining the whatsapp group chat with the players like Nuno did etc. etc.

Would seem odd if he was like that with us but then was friendly with his players from Benfica.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Latest from South America on Pedrinho
FutebolNews@realfutebolnews

The attacking midfielder Pedrinho is training at Nelsão's CT, in Maceió, to keep in shape. The player belongs to Shakhtar Donetsk, but, because of the war in Ukraine, he has not played for the club for six months and awaits the opening of the transfer window to define his future
Maybe we can make a 10 million offer for him.
So like Raul then? If there's anything in this for us, then I imagine Bruno wants competition for Raul and therefore a similar type player. However, i think we need a totally different type of striker.
His stats are off the scale for 20/21

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
No to seferovic for me, has always looked gash whenever I've seen him play. Would prefer this Tommy Henry lad from Venice

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
He was reporting that Spurs were trying for Adama and they wanted him, which was true. Never did he say a deal was done
No never a done deal, but he said personal terms were agreed to and talks were progressing.

Point being that just because he said no Ignacio, doesn't mean that there's no Ignacio.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
No never a done deal, but he said personal terms were agreed to and talks were progressing.

Point being that just because he said no Ignacio, doesn't mean that there's no Ignacio.
Didn’t he say that nuno to palace was a done deal? I seem to think he got a couple wrong last year, still more reliable than most imo

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

True, as a poster mentioned already regarding Inacio, he said no talks “as of today”. He’s probably very particular in the wording of his tweets so while it’s not a sure thing, he doesn’t rule out that we could go in for him later this window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom