Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one else coming in so it seems. I am far from happy. I think it’s time the Chinese sell up to be honest. Glaring obvious the CCP are restricting their financial support to us and anything outside of China. I’d take 17th right now
Unfortunaty that will be the call from fans if this all goes tits up. Jeff just downloaded the uber app.

westside wolf

Reaction score
Kamara sounds decent but certainly not a top player/guaranteed starter. Moore certainly isn't, and i'm not sure Hwang Hee-chan is either. At the least we've really messed up on messaging here.

exiled_wolf

Reaction score
Surely they've been working on things behind the scenes to get 2 or 3 bodies in before the close. Had enough time to act. Disgrace if nothing comes.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People should want MGW to go.

Seems obvious to me he's been held back until we have a replacement and the fact he ain't gone yet, and Sheff Utd are signing someone else, means I don't think he is going and we're not signing a CM.
Can’t let him go and not get a CM in though

what’s happened to Tosin??? We are desperate for a CB and CM and as it stands we are getting neither

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to add more to the current gloom, but don’t we loose Boly & Saiss (Jan- Feb) to the Africa cup of Nations. Leaves us with: Yerson, Coady & Kilman + I suppose Marcel, Donks & possibly Hoover cover. That’s not exactly filling me with joy. Anyone else concerned about this?

Stop looking ahead! Just keep repeating: "We finished 7th not that long ago", "We finished 7th not that long ago", "We finished 7th not that long ago","We finished 7th not that long ago" ... Now I feel so much more confident in those running the club. They got us to 7th so we shouldn't expect anything more ever again.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have heard that Kieffer Moore's fingers are nowhere near flexible enough for the FIFA game controllers.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing is whether Moore is the right signing or not it seems we have put yet another low ball offer in which is nowhere near what Cardiff want. It just looks so desperate and small time.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Double digit goals in back to back Championship seasons. Who would sign him? Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley, Leeds, Brentford, Brighton off the top of my head and there are a few others that I'm sure would take him as striker depth.

Ivan Toney & Ollie Watkins. One good chump season in a journeyman career. Name one other PL team that would sign them?
Toney and Watkins are 25 and still developing. Moore is 29 and as good as he's ever going to get.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t let him go and not get a CM in though

what’s happened to Tosin??? We are desperate for a CB and CM and as it stands we are getting neither

The mysterious centre back we were apparently so confident of getting has surprise surprise disappeared into thin air!

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Confirmed - Done deal. Iwan Roberts joins Wolves on a season long loan with an obligation to buy for £750k. Here we go.

@FabrizioRomano

2m

937561b3ede533d6752d899690c84c4a.jpg

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why are we not getting a cb and cm . This is unacceptable

wasting our time bidding for a striker when we need other positions.

You cannot make this **** up

It is a total and utter mess. Feel so sorry for Bruno. He will be left with a squad that is too weak on numbers and 3 central midfield players. A disgrace.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
could we not get the file fax our, Jorge, we will take ferro and florentino Luis please, throw us in a striker to how about Falcao for 6 months

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Why oh why do we do it?

At the start of the window, Jeff & Bruno should either say absolutely nothing except 'wait and see', or they should say 'we are entirely happy with the squad as it stands'. At least then we would not have expectations raised to unrealistic levels of "3-4 quality players coming in". We could just wait and be hugely pleased and positive if one or two DO arrive....

To speak as they did, but not have players and clubs very much lined up and 'oven ready' is a HUGE own-goal in terms of PR. Who on earth advises them??

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There comes a point where to break, or even get close to breaking, into the top table you have to make that leap and pay perhaps over the odds on or to players slightly, in order to attract that next level. It’s far from easy, I will concede that. However, from the outside looking in, just seems to me like we are completely unwilling to do it.

Rather simplified view of the situation I agree, but that’s just my opinion.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
Toney and Watkins are 25 and still developing. Moore is 29 and as good as he's ever going to get.

Which is still good enough to score goals and be a solid backup striker in the Prem. I'd assume his price tag would reflect that but Cardiff is not going to just let him walk to us

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All that be patient nothing happens until August *******s and the trust in Jeff/Fosun bull**** wound me up and now the predictable rushing about trying to low ball a panic signing is happening and I can feel my blood starting to boil.

Coops

Reaction score
Just home from work - heard we were gonna sign renato sanches and ended up at 7:45 with no one and linked with Moore again?
Why do we want more strikers?
Soumare is a good alternative to sanches but why have we left it all so late. Clearly scrambling around now with all the rumours coming out.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Moore seems a reasonable option to me, he's hardly going to be winning any golden boots but nonsense to say he's a donkey. Different option off the bench and able to hold up the ball for the multitude of wide forwards we now have.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
given we don't have Europe.or mass of games we sign hwang and then decide we want moore when we already have silva.. why the need for a 4th striker?

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so many other options than moore surely. we should have gone after vinicius or someone like weghorst from wolfsburg.

Hwang clearly signed as a winger then unless lage is going 4-4-2
A korean chap posted on here the other day and said hwang is better as a central striker.

Back
Top Bottom