Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wouldnt seem as desperate a window if we were at least banging in a couple of goals here and there. Nothing short of attacking additions will be a dismal failure. Lets see what the next 24 hours brings but if there are no further incomings, I dont know how even the die hards can justify fosun's lack of desire, commitment to take us forward. I can hear the usual spin already.

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
It wouldnt seem as desperate a window if we were at least banging in a couple of goals here and there. Nothing short of attacking additions will be a dismal failure. Lets see what the next 24 hours brings but if there are no further incomings, I dont know how even the die hards can justify fosun's lack of desire, commitment to take us forward. I can hear the usual spin already.
The big book of *******s will be out tomorrow for sure if we end up with no further players or a rushed signing from the Championship for CD or CM.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim spiers exclusive in the am “ wolves expecting quiet tx deadline day”

**** sake gambling for deals hasn’t paid off !!
I said earlier I wondered how long it would be before we heard these words.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So for all the In the Jeff we Trust brigade he's lost his Nuno blanket, clock is ticking, so far massively underwhelmed.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The initiating post was a little bit crass, I’m off to relax and listen to ‘Sheep Farming In The Falklands’
Blimey, I didn’t realise that Dan James was a Falkland Islander

Glad you thought it was “crass”

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Don’t try to be a smart ****.

Are you supporting this person’s attitude?
@Mutchy @Wonder Boyo

any thoughts on this ?
Maybe I'm stereotypical Welsh but I do like a nice sheep photo :D Brings back happy memories! True story, where I lived as a kid there used be sheep wandering in the street all the time and as kids we sometimes used to ride on them (and no... not in that way!). In the summer holidays my mother what often about shout to me "Get off those bloody sheep, your tea is ready!"

To be honest topcat, I've never been offended by any sheep jokes. You get it quite a lot over the years living in England but it has always been in friendly jest rather than nastiness. They just don't realise I've heard it all a million times! Had a bit of real nastiness occasionally but that's very rare. I'm guessing it would be the same for an English person in Wales. I get it that it can tedious but nothing really to be offended about.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know he is one of, if not the most reliable source for transfer news... but could he get it wrong?... Or would he possibly already know that Botman is off to Sevilla and he‘s not allowed to say that.
He doesn’t do mistakes I don’t think.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe I'm stereotypical Welsh but I do like a nice sheep photo :D Brings back happy memories! True story, where I lived as a kid there used be sheep wandering in the street all the time and as kids we sometimes used to ride on them (and no... not in that way!). In the summer holidays my mother what often about shout to me "Get off those bloody sheep, your tea is ready!"

To be honest topcat, I've never been offended by any sheep jokes. You get it quite a lot over the years living in England but it has always been in friendly jest rather than nastiness. They just don't realise I've heard it all a million times! Had a bit of real nastiness occasionally but that's very rare. I'm guessing it would be the same for an English person in Wales. I get it that it can tedious but nothing really to be offended about.
Maybe you are right. Maybe I am getting upset over trivial ****.
But I am upset by it.
And I will let people know about it

Back
Top Bottom