Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

The article from Athletic mentions a whole list of PL clubs who are not interested in developing Man Utd players for them. I think the reference to Wolves is mainly looking back at when we scouted Diallo rather than any prospect of a loan-to-buy or straight loan deal now. I read 'reluctant' as being not interested anymore.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dont think we panic bought Cutrone. We spent a few weeks trying to persuade him to come as I recall and he was always reluctant. That was the mistake there.

Agreed. Cutrone was a long term target. Meant to be a marquee signing. It just didn't work out.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you would like to think if we were signing 3/4 we would have heard something at this stage ...... busy week ahead according to tim and Bruno Sunday gone, not a word of anything since. Bruno presser at 1 will tell a lot !!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are right it will only be 1/2 signings .. Bruno wants top players not squad fillers .. my hope is a CM is priority as is the place where we are short of players .. Cundle a prospect but not ready for Premier league .. could be 3 if we can get Kang-in Lee on a free
Massively let down if he doesn’t get a CB and CM ready for the first team

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably not as we are still lacking goals and for a manager who like to play with 2 up top I'd like another striker / wide man who can play up top come in.
We would need to score more goals and dodge injuries for sure.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we get a decent midfielder and a central defender in and don’t sell anyone else, would that do?
We definitely need 2...midfielder is a must... Personally I would prefer another forward over a centre back....... Think the fast pressing game will take it out of the forwards more.. We got 9 defenders plus donk.. .....

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Diallo is brilliant. I know we don’t normally loan without an option to buy but would be the perfect solution to cover Neto for a season at relatively low cost.

Don’t think United would let him come without a guarantee of semi-regular first team football which I’m not sure we could give.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
cb priority clearly wr may get a forward I'd be surprised if we see a cm, love us to pinch in and get mckennie.

Just haven't seen any recent linking to.midfield

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Panic: There's 2 weeks to go and we haven't signed anyone yet!!!"
"Calm Down: Plenty of time, lets see where we are with 2 days to go"
"Panic: There's 2 days to go, we haven't signed anyone, we need players urgently"
"Calm Down: The window is still open, we'll sign 3 more before it closes, mark my words"
"Panic: The window has closed and we signed no one, just that Porto youth player instantly sent out on loan"
"Calm Down: Bruno clearly thinks the squad is strong enough. If we are in a poor league position, then it's time to worry"
"Panic: We're in the relegation zone!!!! I told you this would happen if we didn't make some vital transfers"
"Calm Down: The league table means nothing at this stage. Let's see where we are at Christmas"
"Panic: It's Christmas and we're in the bottom 3!! Without 3 signings in the window, we are down for sure"
"Calm Down: Look, nobody ever got relegated at Christmas, still plenty of time to sort it out"
"Panic: The winter window has closed and we bought no none. Do they want to go back to the Championship?"
"Calm Down: We still have half a season, we will finish above Villa and Leeds, I bet my house on it"
"Panic: So there we are, back in the Championship where we will be stuck forever"
"Calm Down: We have the parachute money, we'll be able to spend to get promoted at first attempt"
Go back to top and repeat forever.
Let's hope this flow chart is something we can giggle at in a few days/weeks/months time.

westside wolf

Reaction score
Diallo is brilliant. I know we don’t normally loan without an option to buy but would be the perfect solution to cover Neto for a season at relatively low cost.

Don’t think United would let him come without a guarantee of semi-regular first team football which I’m not sure we could give.

Is he brilliant? He's behind Daniel James as far as I can see, and I wouldn't want him here.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alex Crook ⚽️ (@alex_crook) Tweeted: As per @JasonBourne1986 #Wolves have revived their long-standing interest in RB Leipzig striker Hwang Hee-Chan and are trying to do a deal before Tuesday's transfer deadline.

Ooh that's an interesting one we wanted him what In 2020, that's a good under the radar move.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alex Crook ⚽️ (@alex_crook) Tweeted: As per @JasonBourne1986 #Wolves have revived their long-standing interest in RB Leipzig striker Hwang Hee-Chan and are trying to do a deal before Tuesday's transfer deadline.

Ooh that's an interesting one we wanted him what In 2020, that's a good under the radar move.

Has an eye for a pass, definitely a more 2nd striker role think he would be good with Raul, was excellent at Salzburg with minamino and haaland.

But saying that minamino did nothing In the prem.

Back
Top Bottom