Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's just a rehash of what was said end of June...... We haven't got till tomorrow... It was extended till the end of July..... The signing of grujic by porto for 10m....may mean vitinha will joined and if it happens in the next few days I reckon the fee will be heavily reduced.....

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's just a rehash of what was said end of June...... We haven't got till tomorrow... It was extended till the end of July..... The signing of grujic by porto for 10m....may mean vitinha will joined and if it happens in the next few days I reckon the fee will be heavily reduced.....

Could perhaps offer them 10mil + Moutinho which would then allow them to move Sergio Oliveira on as well for FFP as Joao would take his place in the squad

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldnt sign Vitinha permanently, i wouldnt say no to another years loan mind ya, perhaps negotiate a 20mil permanent deal in another 12 months should he impress?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could perhaps offer them 10mil + Moutinho which would then allow them to move Sergio Oliveira on as well for FFP as Joao would take his place in the squad
Been saying for months about Oliveria maybe coming here.. And mouts going back.. Etc etc... But can also see moutinho stopping nw and taking his wages for another year..... We won't pay 20m for vitinha though... Thats for sure.... He might come but it won't be for the original agreement......

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Romario Baro or Mor Ndiaye would suit Lage's tactics better than Vitinha personally. Think they would do well as part of a double pivot next to someone like Palhihna as they are a bit more physical and box to box than Vitinha

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read a rumour Moutinho is staying for the final season of his contract, I'd take a midfield pairing of the 2 joaos with him and palinha if neves leaves
Can you link to the rumour.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Linked to Jens Cajuste along with Leeds, Newcastle & Palace apparently. Young Swedish midfielder, 21 years old.

Not sure how credible the source is tbh

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Linked to Jens Cajuste along with Leeds, Newcastle & Palace apparently. Young Swedish midfielder, 21 years old.

decent swedish newspaper (i think).... he looks good on youtube highlights, a bit like what we need from otasowie

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
me too but i hope he can maintain high levels, last season was a concern at times

Agreed. Last season not a great advert. But I do think the two years of constant football was more the reason than any real drop-off of his ability. A good rest, some sun, time with his family, added to be used wisely and rested at the right times, I think he could be player of the season again.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. Last season not a great advert. But I do think the two years of constant football was more the reason than any real drop-off of his ability. A good rest, some sun, time with his family, added to be used wisely and rested at the right times, I think he could be player of the season again.

big call - he had a good Euros but i think we need proper midfield alternatives, to guard against him dropping off again

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Same team that Brentford signed Onyeka from

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I just dont see how moutinho fits into the midfield 2, the same as i dont see how vitinha would fit. Moutinho combined with neves was more about possession based football, which just simply didnt work last year as our attacks quite often petered out because they were too slow. If he stays and is used sparingly to close out games, then so be it, but i wouldnt want him starting every game like he has the last 3 years. There is of course then the wage issue, at 100k a week, do we want/need a sub on that kind of money. If thats the case we may as well pay traore what he wants to be aligned with the top earners as well, and he would be far more of an impact sub that moutinho would be.

I really dont want to see us in the same image as the portugal national team, that defends in numbers and relies on the quality of its forwards. Lage's ethos seems to buck this trend with a more attacking style. To keep/start with moutinho would seem a compromise of his attacking beliefs.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mentioned in Danish newspapers as well. Very talented midfielder who'd fit the system well with his pace and ability to play both ways equally well.
Don't know if he's quite PL ready but the potential is certainly there.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive heard tonight United are after Neves and trying to get a deal done this week

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive heard tonight United are after Neves and trying to get a deal done this week

Not surprised but gutted if correct. Central midfield reinforcements take on added urgency if this is correct.

Abwolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Just read a rumour Moutinho is staying for the final season of his contract, I'd take a midfield pairing of the 2 joaos with him and palinha if neves leaves

Could work very well. Wouldn’t expect him to play 90 every game but for example he could play the first 50/60 minutes and then we bring on one of Gibbs-White or Otasowie depending on what we need from the rest of the game. Gets them more game time and could rotate any of them depending on form and the type of team we are playing.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
92A8B162-CCFA-4CFC-9842-6877505C5CCD.jpeg
The start of another joao Felix like connection

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not surprised but gutted if correct. Central midfield reinforcements take on added urgency if this is correct.
We already know if Neves leaves we’ll sign Palhinha. Absolutely no concerns at all there.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparantly according to reports in Sweden, Wolves are 1 of several Premier League teams interested in FC Midtjylland midfielder Jens Cajuste

Also that Pedro Almieda is claiming €25mil + €3mil bonuses for Rafeal Leao and in advanced talks.

Back
Top Bottom