Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2020 Transfer Summary Thread: Covid-19 Edition

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Max Aarons seems to have gone under the radar

Last edited:

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Transfer Window Day 19

Coming into week 3 of the Transfer Window we have signed one player and been linked with a further 29 players.

Big moves so far elsewhere:

Chelsea: Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) Undisclosed & Hakim Ziyech (Ajax) £36million.

Man City: Nathan Ake (Bournemouth) £41million, Ferran Torres (Valencia) £21million.

Liverpool: Konstantinos Tsimikas (Olympiacos) €13million.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Transfer Window Day 19

Coming into week 3 of the Transfer Window we have signed one player and been linked with a further 29 players.

Big moves so far elsewhere:

Chelsea: Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) Undisclosed & Hakim Ziyech (Ajax) £36million.

Man City: Nathan Ake (Bournemouth) £41million, Ferran Torres (Valencia) £21million.

Liverpool: Konstantinos Tsimikas (Olympiacos) €13million.

Not enough activity if we intend to hold on to or even improve on this seasons position. :)

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know 3 whole days since the season ended what are we playing at?

Man City have signed 2 whilst their season continues but I guess they are the exception to the rule!

Last summer, with the lure of European football, we thought we’d have no trouble bringing in players. ‘Can’t make the same mistakes as last year’, Nuno noted when stating we need to improve the team. I don’t know how much Thelwell was involved last time round but will be interesting to see how this particular window goes now he has moved on.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We may have been disapponted at the last few windows but I would still prefer that and us remain cautious than having brought in players overpriced and overrated. They would only become the next deadwood candidates. Leave that to the West Ham's and Everton's.

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Calling out Rayan Ait-Nouri.

His name came up earlier in the window and is now doing the rounds again...

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't want to create a new thread, but for my own reference, I have summarised all the outgoings this summer in one place

Permanent Deals

Jordan Graham
Phil Ofosu-Ayeh
Connor Johnson
Callum Thompson
Ming-yang Yang
Jed Abbey
Todd Parker
Boubacar Hanne
Elliot Watt
Will Norris
Cameron John
Tsun Dai
Helder Costa

Loan Moves

Christian Herc
Morgan Gibbs-White
Ryan Giles
Connor Ronan
Renat Dadashov

I make that 18 released, sold, or put out on loan in this summer - have I missed anyone?

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I didn't want to create a new thread, but for my own reference, I have summarised all the outgoings this summer in one place

Permanent Deals

Jordan Graham
Phil Ofosu-Ayeh
Connor Johnson
Callum Thompson
Ming-yang Yang
Jed Abbey
Todd Parker
Boubacar Hanne
Elliot Watt
Will Norris
Cameron John
Tsun Dai
Helder Costa

Loan Moves

Christian Herc
Morgan Gibbs-White
Ryan Giles
Connor Ronan
Renat Dadashov

I make that 18 released, sold, or put out on loan in this summer - have I missed anyone?
Cav

WolfWarrior

Groupie
Reaction score
I did look at Cav, but technically he was sold in January apparently. We did move a number of people out in the Jan window but I have not included them in this list.
Cavaleiro, Costa, Cutrone, John etc sales will be reflected in the 2019/2020 accounts. Don’t forget that there’s also a percentage sell on fee for Pedro Concalves and further proceeds from the likes of Bennett.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Permanent Deals

Jordan Graham
Phil Ofosu-Ayeh
Connor Johnson
Callum Thompson
Ming-yang Yang
Jed Abbey
Todd Parker
Boubacar Hanne
Elliot Watt
Will Norris
Cameron John
Tsun Dai
Helder Costa

Loan Moves

Christian Herc
Morgan Gibbs-White
Ryan Giles
Connor Ronan
Renat Dadashov

bright in may?loiodice not signed?

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As usual we sell good players and as of yet sign no one .

Lee Howes

Reaction score
I think 90% of clubs forums will have similar content to ours at the moment, for a bit of context this is a post from Sheffield United (Who some think them beating us is a formality) forum, one of many similar posts.

Yes , we havent signed any players that improve our squad we've lost deano and replaced him

We've lost L Freman and look set to lose Lundstram makes absolutely no sense to let them both go at all they will need replacing and thats gonna take money out of our budget and both are great back up options

No big striker signing which is the position that were obviously crying out for heading into the season with 2 32+ strikers , moose who is injured more than hes fit and mcburnie

Fulham,Leeds,Villa all making good signings while it looks like we are deciding to stand still plus west ham/southampton who all looked 10x better after lockdown if we dont pull our finger out i can see a relegation battle this season

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added Stefan Savic at Athletico Madrid.

fK_1591188209.jpg

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Wolves have announced the signing of Fernando Marcal on a two year deal from Lyon.

VT2KMZYJVFACXKASJQSKXMQHGM.jpg

Last edited:

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Wolves announce the signing of Porto Midfielder Vítor Machado Ferreira (Vitinha for short) on season long loan with an option to buy.

I6WO6W63T5B4PMCYCRVOAL2OJ4.jpg

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Unsticking this thread.

A very busy summer with a lot of noise generated around links to 44 different players.

Even more than in previous windows, it’s clear that the club are in very tight control of transfers.

None of this summers signings were leaked with any degree of accuracy by the media or social media.
Fake news Sites such as HITC generated daily stories about links to players, none of which were correct.

Back
Top Bottom