Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2012 Transfer Window.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jay Rodriguez is off to Southampton for £6.5m so that might open the way for Vokes to rejoin them if we are looking to free up some space in the squad. I would take £1m and put towards that icelandic kid

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
This is possibley the easiest start to a transfer window i think I've had since we started doing this.

However...

As of Saturday I'm taking a 2 week holiday on a semi deserted tropical island without interweb access. And before anyone gives me a hard time -although you wouldn't know it given the amount of time I spend updating MM I have a pretty intense day job so I'm making no excuses for shoving off for 2 weeks. I'll be back w/c June 18th.

So a question for you... Who can cover off updates on the main page while I'm gone?

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a rumour but does anyone think Carew could do a job for us ala Iwelumo 2008/2009?

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Not a rumour but does anyone think Carew could do a job for us ala Iwelumo 2008/2009?

Hello Allidoiswim, this is the wrong thread for this. The transfer window thread is sacred and must not be cluttered!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha sorry Lupu, my sincere apologies!

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vital Burnley believes Burnley will be in for Vokes on a permanent deal once Rodriguez is sold.

K

kidderminster wolf

Cameron Stewart if Jarvis goes was a name mentioned

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
For those of you watching really carefully you notice that Tring Wolf added Cameron Stewart to the main page

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mate
Is a Hull Dan, and he raves about Cameron Stewart - I would be very happy with him as a Jarvis replacement.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Sébastien Bassong is a target for Monaco and the defender is keen to leave Tottenham Hotspur to revive his career at the French club. Lokomotiv Moscow and Rubin Kazan have also shown an interest in Bassong.
Guardian 4/6/12

J

johnybig32

My mate
Is a Hull Dan, and he raves about Cameron Stewart - I would be very happy with him as a Jarvis replacement.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

(Wrong thread I know but....

Stale would say....Cameron who? The Primeminister?)

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Sunday Mirror reporting that Manchester United's bid to sign Leighton Baines has been boosted by the news Everton have made plans to recruit Republic of Ireland international Stephen Ward.

Sunderland and Stoke have already made their interest known in left-back Ward, but Everton have also asked to be kept up-to-date with developments.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolvesman

Sunday Mirror reporting that Manchester United's bid to sign Leighton Baines has been boosted by the news Everton have made plans to recruit Republic of Ireland international Stephen Ward.

Sunderland and Stoke have already made their interest known in left-back Ward, but Everton have also asked to be kept up-to-date with developments.

The two recent Irish performances should dampen interest me thinks.:embarassed:

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added Markus Henriksen (Woburn Wolf).

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added Stefan Savic and Stephen Makinwa.

W

WillWolf90

A few Rumours and interests for the Board;
Sone Aluko - Ex Rangers now Free agent, been said to have said positive things about a move to Wolves
Bryan Oviedo - FC Copenhagen Costa Rican Left Back, On the Advise of Johan Lange
Jim Larsen - Rosenberg Centre Half, Been around the Danish international set up, Very active rumour on twitter
Also Heard the Name Bram Nuytinck linked with Wolves, 22yo dutch player for NEC however, i think this is less crediable than the rest

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
A lot of noise getting generated on the Social Networks around Manchester Utd starlet Tom Thorpe (Central Defender).

Rumours abound that he's signing on a year long loan.

I've added him to the list.

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Celtic 'R' Champions ‏@celticRchamps - Looks like Celtic target Markus Henriksen could be headed to Wolves,

Good spot Penk, thanks.

Looking at the information available he looks a really great prospect - I'd be really happy if we sign him.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Added Valon Berisha to the front page.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Blues are close to signing Darren Ambrose from Crystal Palace for £250K according to Twitter. Would be a good signing for them for such a small fee as well.

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added real Sociedad center half Vadim Demidov.

‏@James_Fielden "I'm told that Real Sociedad have given CB, Vadim Demidov, permission to speak to both Wolves and Frankfurt."

@PetterVeland Radio Marca (Spain) claims that Demidov has signed for Wolves.

W

WasStefan

Added real Sociedad center half Vadim Demidov.

‏@James_Fielden "I'm told that Real Sociedad have given CB, Vadim Demidov, permission to speak to both Wolves and Frankfurt."

@PetterVeland Radio Marca (Spain) claims that Demidov has signed for Wolves.
great news.

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Updated with the signing of Bjorn Bergmann Sigurdarson.

bjorn-16x967-240595_1600x900.jpg

TheStalePolice

Reaction score
Could you update the details for Leon Best (signed by Blackburn) and Zat Night(really Knight) please?

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
As requested - Added new section for players leaving.

Adlene Guedioura: To Nottingham Forrest. 24th July. E&S. Fee £1m (Not confirmed).

Back
Top Bottom