Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summary of players we've been linked with so far...

H

hungry_wolf

dont know if it's been mentioned but there's a rumour that mulgrew is going to hibs

T

tezread

Some of these rumours are hilarious. The only decent player mentioned so far is Billy Sharp. The rest are $$$$e

T

tezread

I have been having a look for info on the George bloke from Colchester, and the Colchester fans are amazed that anyone is interested, see the comments from their discussion board

"I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that clubs are lining up to take George"

"Perhaps they are buying him for his potential. If Wolves fans are expecting an immediate polished player i guess they are in for a shock"

"As Keegan once said "I would love it" if Elokobi went there"

Then all that says is Mccathy has failed to recognise potential ability

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Strange how despite all the rumours none of them have come to friuition and they players we have "signed" so far have only appeared when leaked by the selling club as the deal is being done.

Where on the rumour mill was SEB, Edwards and now Fox before terms etc were being agreed.

(On Fox, Central News would not have said anything if it was pure conjecture - they're not a red top/SSN)

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
san fran, could you possibly remove players who have transferred elsewhere during the window please? For instance- steve howard.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
san fran, could you possibly remove players who have transferred elsewhere during the window please? For instance- steve howard.

No worries - done (I think).

Still Proud's post is pretty accurate from what I can tell. It looks to me (and the window is far from being closed) that we're pretty good at keeping our transfer cards close to our chest.

Edwards and SEB's names appeared only once the deals were 99% done and if you think about it everything else that's been shown to have a sliver of truth to it (Ledley & Hanstveit included) have leaked directly from other clubs...

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Euro Sports are now linking Wolves with Birmingham Citys Left Back Matt Sadler.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Here's the January 2008 transfer speculation thread... What a difference a years made...

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it possible to have one of these set up for this window? Was very useful last year.

W

WKET

Even with the credit crunch,i can see it being more this year, You?

29 Black

Quality thread.
I just love reading some of the comments from complete webmongs that think they no better than MM.Pure genius

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quality thread.
I just love reading some of the comments from complete webmongs that think they no better than MM.Pure genius
Confusing post;)
Do you mean "they are no better than" OR "they know better than" ??
Up the Wolves.

D

Dewsburywolf

Confusing post;)
Do you mean "they are no better than" OR "they know better than" ??
Up the Wolves.

Either predictive text gone wrong or the lax education system these days. :(

I

itsonlyagame

Routledge turns down a move to Cardiff in favour of "another club"! I wonder who? :confused: ;)

Back
Top Bottom