Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Strength Within the Wolves Pack & Dressing room

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've all heard of late Conor Coady on England duty describing the strength and quality of players at Wolves with all the different nationalities in the squad. Also Raul Jimenez before saying that we are a pack and a big family at Wolves. Imo this is why these players feel so comfortable and happy to stay on at our great club, with signing these new long term contract deals. Plus showing the camaraderie and belief again within the strength of the Wolves pack.
The latest player to be singing from the same hymn sheet is Ruben Neves here to the Portuguese press. May it long continue.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This latest statement from Ruben don’t forget is from a class international player. Who was sitting on the bench against Leeds Utd for 70 odd minutes was it? Showing the strength in depth in the squad and Wolves pack’s positive progression.

D

Deleted member 4152

We've all heard of late Conor Coady on England duty describing the strength and quality of players at Wolves with all the different nationalities in the squad. Also Raul Jimenez before saying that we are a pack and a big family at Wolves. Imo this is why these players feel so comfortable and happy to stay on at our great club, with signing these new long term contract deals. Plus showing the camaraderie and belief again within the strength of the Wolves pack.
The latest player to be singing from the same hymn sheet is Ruben Neves here to the Portuguese press. May it long continue.
These are very unasumming players. There is no flashness, no ****yness about them when they are out. Neves, at his age, is a family guy (no not peter griffin). As are they all. Rauls insta tonight has him with his wife and nipper. MGW got a bit ****y and he has been punished for it. he may come back as long as he learns Nunos lesson.

This is a wonderful time for us. Forget the naysayer miserable ****as on here that aren’t happy unless we are 4-0 up in the 1st half.

Not in my lifetime have the club, players, fans, board, tea lady, ever been so much as one and the same.

We will miss this when it is gone.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
These are very unasumming players. There is no flashness, no ****yness about them when they are out. Neves, at his age, is a family guy (no not peter griffin). As are they all. Rauls insta tonight has him with his wife and nipper. MGW got a bit ****y and he has been punished for it. he may come back as long as he learns Nunos lesson.

This is a wonderful time for us. Forget the naysayer miserable ****as on here that aren’t happy unless we are 4-0 up in the 1st half.

Not in my lifetime have the club, players, fans, board, tea lady, ever been so much as one and the same.

Good old +1 for that.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me its what connects us fans to the foreign players. Its easy to feel disconnected to a foreign squad but our boys have brought into "fandom" and the local area and you can see it means as much to them as us. No one is tossing it off and playing below 100% and that must be difficult without fans in the ground. I genuinely think as and when fans are back itll mean as much to our squad as it does to us.

Arthur

Reaction score

Raul's wife was voted the fittest woman in a country known for its smocking hot women

**** else would you be doing if you had her at home?

D

Deleted member 11332

Raul's wife was voted the fittest woman in a country known for its smocking hot women

**** else would you be doing if you had her at home?

wouldn't have time to be posting stuff on Instagram that's for sure.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I couldn’t have put it any better than that!!!

Reading Ruben’s words made me quite emotional... these players have bought so far into the club, the club we all love!! That means so much to all of us I’m sure !

In addition the calibre of these young men is way above the usual dross. They have values, are completely grounded and have no prima donna falseness about them.

They are a credit to their families and their upbringing and I’m so proud that they represent our beloved club.

I’m sure the Wolves founding fathers Brodie And Boynton and the later legends Buckley, Cullis Wright et al, would absolutely rejoice to see the character of the players and staff that now carry the torch they handed down so brilliantly!

Happy days, thanks for that one Ruben!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All very well, but how will they get on on a cold Tuesday night in Barnsley? ;)

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love to know what special training they're doing for his long range goals.

Due a goal to be fair.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This comment is such plain stereo typing player and pure nonsense, Don't you know in northern Portugal & Spain they have snow and cold winters also. Plus haven't you seen a British or Irish player wearing gloves and under shirt here in winter. Then a player from a so called warmer climate not wearing either in the same match.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This comment is such plain stereo typing player and pure nonsense, Don't you know in northern Portugal & Spain they have snow and cold winters also. Plus haven't you seen a British or Irish player wearing gloves and under shirt here in winter. Then a player from a so called warmer climate not wearing either in the same match.
Try and start recognising blatant sarcasm Jay Jay...

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try and start recognising blatant sarcasm Jay Jay...

Maybe sarcasm but in others peoples view (our foreign players) this sort of comment could be classed as heading towards racism??
Whatever if blatant sarcasm was intended as you say. It is still as they say.. " The lowest form of wit "

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe sarcasm but in others peoples view (our foreign players) this sort of comment could be classed as heading towards racism??
Whatever if blatant sarcasm was intended as you say. It is still as they say.. " The lowest form of wit "
Monosylabillic and it bounces !

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You obviously completely missed the direct link (it's pretty much a direct quote) with the radio programme with Chris Powell and another so-called expert (the name escapes me) at the start of Nuno's first season....

Edited to add link:

Last edited:

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
R

reanswolf

Genuinely lovely to read what Ruben and Nuno say, so unassuming as people, and again I think partly that is down to the humbleness of Portuguese people. But then again that also applies to all our players who have bought into the project whether they be Portuguese, Spanish, Moroccan, French, Irish, or English. And of course not forgetting our Chinese owners.

We are very very lucky.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I think partly that is down to the humbleness of Portuguese people.
Not sure you can describe all people from a country as the same . Nuno is humble, Mourinho is anything but and Ronaldo? No one could describe him as humble

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely lovely to read what Ruben and Nuno say, so unassuming as people, and again I think partly that is down to the humbleness of Portuguese people. But then again that also applies to all our players who have bought into the project whether they be Portuguese, Spanish, Moroccan, French, Irish, or English. And of course not forgetting our Chinese owners.

We are very very lucky.
Not sure you can describe all people from a country as the same . Nuno is humble, Mourinho is anything but and Ronaldo? No one could describe him as humble
I can see where Reansy is coming from here. He's not just talking about our Portuguese alone. It's the way Nuno who is the humble disciple coaching all nationality players to be great and humble with him too. @reanswolf You missed out Mexico and Raul in your post there. Who Is probably the best example to use as he is a top strikers. Lke Ronaldo strikers tent to get a little arrogant or ****y as they score more and more goals. Where I could never see that happening with Raul, who I believe will always keep his humility. Especially while under Nuno's wing as a humble coach. That's the way Nuno will always be and stay too unlike Mourinho...
Imo even if Nuno did manage to win the PL hopefully with Wolves. He would always keep that humility.

R

reanswolf

Probably very true, I just like the traits of the Portuguese people at Wolves.

But yes it equally applies to all of them. And Raul of course!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I can see where Reansy is coming from here. He's not just talking about our Portuguese alone. It's the way Nuno who is the humble disciple coaching all nationality players to be great and humble with him too. @reanswolf You missed out Mexico and Raul in your post there. Who Is probably the best example to use as he is a top strikers. Lke Ronaldo strikers tent to get a little arrogant or ****y as they score more and more goals. Where I could never see that happening with Raul, who I believe will always keep his humility. Especially while under Nuno's wing as a humble coach. That's the way Nuno will always be and stay too unlike Mourinho...
Imo even if Nuno did manage to win the PL hopefully with Wolves. He would always keep that humility.
Our team are all humble they get that from Nuno long may it continue

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Probably very true, I just like the traits of the Portuguese people at Wolves.

But yes it equally applies to all of them. And Raul of course!
Yes they all come across as completely humble and unassuming, helps having nuno and Coady who lead by example

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We are very very lucky.
I met some Portuguese policemen in Braga. They weren’t humble.

Back
Top Bottom