Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Strength Within the Wolves Pack & Dressing room

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely lovely to read what Ruben and Nuno say, so unassuming as people, and again I think partly that is down to the humbleness of Portuguese people. But then again that also applies to all our players who have bought into the project whether they be Portuguese, Spanish, Moroccan, French, Irish, or English. And of course not forgetting our Chinese owners.

We are very very lucky.

I met some Portuguese policemen in Braga. They weren’t humble.
Never change Jay Jay :tearsofjoy:

@ Hot Fuss touche.. You Never change :tearsofjoy: .. with consistently bringing back a negative vibe to this thread

D

Deleted member 4152

I met some Portuguese policemen in Braga. They weren’t humble.
The police were ok tbh. I asked one wtf was going on and he just shrugged and said, 'it's them, they are always the same. we can't do anything' and pointed at the riot police. They were the problem

Our holiday destination of choice is Madeira, and Funchal, which is where cr7 is from. They are, to a person, a lovely people.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The police were ok tbh. I asked one wtf was going on and he just shrugged and said, 'it's them, they are always the same. we can't do anything' and pointed at the riot police. They were the problem

Our holiday destination of choice is Madeira, and Funchal, which is where cr7 is from. They are, to a person, a lovely people.
Yeh should have said riot police. The locals were nice. To be fair most places you go most people are sound really.

Apart from the French according to my old man.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe sarcasm but in others peoples view (our foreign players) this sort of comment could be classed as heading towards racism??
Whatever if blatant sarcasm was intended as you say. It is still as they say.. " The lowest form of wit "
Crikey! I thought you’d originally replied with humorous irony...until I read this. Wow! :D

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeh should have said riot police. The locals were nice. To be fair most places you go most people are sound really.

Apart from the French according to my old man.
Shame we can't replace you with your old man on here.;)

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very lucky to have a great bunch of lads at the mo. Nuno pivotal in creating the atmosphere in which the squad is able to bond so well, especially getting shot of anyone feeling "homesick"...

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I saw an interveiw with Moutinho on TV this week. I think it was one of these Sky Premier league reveiws. He said he loves it at Wolves and hopes he can stay here for years to come! I got tears in my eyes hearing him.

D

Deleted member 4152

This comment is such plain stereo typing player and pure nonsense, Don't you know in northern Portugal & Spain they have snow and cold winters also. Plus haven't you seen a British or Irish player wearing gloves and under shirt here in winter. Then a player from a so called warmer climate not wearing either in the same match.
You missed the emoji

Ruben came from Porto. I have never seen rain like it when we stayed there for the Braga game

Back
Top Bottom