Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steven Ward

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's a good signing for Walsall tbf. Got 6 or 7 new players in so change from last year. Bit different from Dean Smith/Romayne Sawyers/Rico Henry days

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a good signing for Walsall tbf. Got 6 or 7 new players in so change from last year. Bit different from Dean Smith/Romayne Sawyers/Rico Henry days

They get a completely new team every season as the players only sign one year contracts. Free transfers or players looking for clubs.

Can’t remember the last time they actually paid a fee for anyone.

Walsall are a club that will always be in the lower leagues. Not a criticism but that’s normality for them.

I thought Stephen Ward had retired. Good professional, probably his limit now and yes he has signed a one year contract!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good ole Wardinho..great player and great individual for us.
I wish him the very best wherever he plays..as long as it is not Sandwell of course..:)

Smallsall?
Perfectly allright for me..smash em in Stephen!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As honest a pro as you could ever see. Never understand why some can't just be grateful for players like Wardy who turn up every week and give their all.
Totally agree.
I have fond memories of Stephen Ward in Old Gold and Black..right from the start of that 1-1 draw with Plymouth back in the days.
Wish him the very best..he has carved out a very good career for him as a footballer.
Nothing but respect.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck Steven, you did well for Wolves.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

He might just end up as Walsall’s best ever....right midfielder.

Back
Top Bottom