Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Bull statue

superwolves

Reaction score
When is Bully gonna get his statue? Maybe after the rebuild? Or will they look to change the stand name? Certainly hope not. He's deserving of every accolade he gets in my opinion and obviously a massive reason we are now reaping the rewards

Last edited:
F

FLEET WOLF

When is Bully gone get his statue? Maybe after the rebuild? Or will they look to change the stand name? Certainly hope not. He's deserving of every accolade he gets in my opinion and part of the main reason we are now reaping the rewards
My own personal view is that people shouldn't have a statue, until after they have died, but I can understand your point of course.

superwolves

Reaction score
I think let them enjoy it while they are here to experience it. Did Beckham not just reveal his statue at Galaxy? I bet Bully would love it

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he’ll get a statue either when he dies, or they rename the stand something Fosun or Nuno related.

Might be early days for that atm, but they’ve dragged us out the **** just like Bully did.

SBDJ

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
While its still possible to see the real thing wandering around the place I don't think it's needed

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
We have had many great servants of the club (and leading lights) through from the founders of the club ,through our glory period ,our darkest days ,our rebirth and up to date.People like John Baynton, John Brodie,Jack Howley,so many players and even John Bird .
I advocated it at the time of the renaming of the SJH stand that I would like to see an illuminated walk of stars project set on the paved areas that would include the likes of some/all of those named above along with the likes of Jack Harris and John Ireland who formerly had stands named after them before being cast aside and even Dick Homden .
These could be visited and viewed at any time ,could be added to ,and would all be proposed and voted on by the fans .In much the same way that former greats are inducted into the Hall of Fame they could limit each intake number each time .
It would be unique and something special .

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have had many great servants of the club (and leading lights) through from the founders of the club ,through our glory period ,our darkest days ,our rebirth and up to date.People like John Baynton, John Brodie,Jack Howley,so many players and even John Bird .
I advocated it at the time of the renaming of the SJH stand that I would like to see an illuminated walk of stars project set on the paved areas that would include the likes of some/all of those named above along with the likes of Jack Harris and John Ireland who formerly had stands named after them before being cast aside and even Dick Homden .
These could be visited and viewed at any time ,could be added to ,and would all be proposed and voted on by the fans .In much the same way that former greats are inducted into the Hall of Fame they could limit each intake number each time .
That would be ****ing fantastic, similar to the stars in Hollywood, could they do something from the subway to the new steve bull stand?

W

Will Wolf

There have been many threads about this on here. Perhaps something to be included in the new stand plans? If not a statue then something else

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The Emirates have something similar around the outside of their stadium with huge pictures of legends from different eras all mixed in together. Looks very smart.

As for a Bully statue, I'm all for it. Why do we need to wait until he has died before he and others get to enjoy it? Fergie has one at Old Trafford.

Let's stop talking about the great man and death too, doesn't sit right with me.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
that would be great, maybe it could start somewhere near sir Jack statue, round the ground, past Billy Wright Statue and finish at the museum entrance

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Statues are for the dead not the living.

superwolves

Reaction score
Never realised that was the case where does it tell you that? If that's the case then obviously we don't want one for Bully then

Back
Top Bottom