Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

ST waiting list emails

McSteen

Groupie
Reaction score
Just had the invite email through for tomorrow. The North Bank needs a bit more noise, so that would do rather nicely! ;)
Got the invite today as well (#1441 on the WL).
Will try to get a seat in the BW or SB. If Graham Hughes is the only available tomorrow I'll probably pass.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Got the invite today as well (#1441 on the WL).
Will try to get a seat in the BW or SB. If Graham Hughes is the only available tomorrow I'll probably pass.
U can go on site now and see what's available, lots in Bully n Billy Wright, very few in NB none in South bank

McSteen

Groupie
Reaction score
U can go on site now and see what's available, lots in Bully n Billy Wright, very few in NB none in South bank
Got mine in W2 not far from my friend :D.
NB now sold out, still plenty in BW and Steve Bull, but I guess the amount of season tickets left is a lot lower than the number of available seats.

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
I gave my ST up 7 years ago after splitting from wife. Only had contact with my youngest every other weekend so had to go.

Took out a membership straight away to see as many games as I could fit in and joined the waiting list at about 7.5k. I'm down to 1.5k now and hope this is my chance this summer.

I hear what people say about knocking back offers but personally, I'd need to really check costs if I can't get behind the goals.
Absolutely buzzing, back in the game!!!!
NBU

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And 40 people have purchased in the GH
Fair play to them, loyal supporters. Shame on the club, though, for not providing decent seats. Better than nothing and at least you get to watch Wolves, but the club should care more for its fans. I love Shi and Fosun for what they've done, but remember when it rained and hailed down that game? That's no way for a club to treat it's fans, in my opinion.
I've been in there several times from before I was lucky enough to get a season ticket. And if anyone on here has a ticket there, nice one, and it's great you'll see the games etc. But the club should upgrade the facilities and make it covered.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
STs seem to have disappeared from site, probably sold all available ones, but also seems to have gone above 2k on WL

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting. Ive just renewed 2 in the BW upper. Mine at 833 and my wife at 530 ish. But these offer no discounts and are a higher price. 875 is a lot i reckon
Work out the price per goal seen at Molineux , Almost priceless .

Back
Top Bottom