Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

ST waiting list emails

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Did you take them up on it?
It opens on Monday, haven't fully decided but probably won't. Few reasons. My son is studying in South Korea for a year from September so can't go with me and it's a long old trip on my own. Also had no problems getting home tickets with my membership last few seasons. Saw 12 home games last season. Midweek games are difficult. Plus, it seems like there are only tickets available in the Graham Hughes and Steve Bull stands. We like to sit in the North Bank or Billy Wright.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It opens on Monday, haven't fully decided but probably won't. Few reasons. My son is studying in South Korea for a year from September so can't go with me and it's a long old trip on my own. Also had no problems getting home tickets with my membership last few seasons. Saw 12 home games last season. Midweek games are difficult. Plus, it seems like there are only tickets available in the Graham Hughes and Steve Bull stands. We like to sit in the North Bank or Billy Wright.
There’s definitely a few seats together in W1

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Yes I received one. Will be tempted if there are some in the North Bank but will stay with membership otherwise I think as I’ll miss quite a few games with the different times.

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if the monthly payment option runs for a year or the length of the season?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Yes I received one. Will be tempted if there are some in the North Bank but will stay with membership otherwise I think as I’ll miss quite a few games with the different times.
I looked at what was available just before relocation closed yesterday evening, plenty in BW & SBU, few in lower south bank and mainly singles in Upper & lower North Bank in all stands

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
I looked at what was available just before relocation closed yesterday evening, plenty in BW & SBU, few in lower south bank and mainly singles in Upper & lower North Bank in all stands
Ah right, thanks. So not many doubles in the north bank then? I’ll see what there is come Monday. Maybe the south bank will be an option. Not been in there for over 20 years!

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Out of interest if you get this email but decide that you don’t like any seat positions that are available do you stay at the front of the queue in the following years until you decide to take one up?

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Out of interest if you get this email but decide that you don’t like any seat positions that are available do you stay at the front of the queue in the following years until you decide to take one up?
You keep your place on the list yes. I wonder how many stay on the list but don’t take the offer up.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, as long as you pay the membership.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m 6878th on the list and have been on the waiting list for about 15 months now.

I haven’t received an invitation yet. :)

My son did contact the ticket office and they told him they usually have between 1500-2000 new season tickets available each season because of people not renewing.

Last edited:

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I’m 6878th on the list and have been on the waiting list for about 15 months now.

I haven’t received an invitation yet. :)

My son did contact the ticket office and they told him they usually have between 1500-2000 new season tickets available each season because of people not renewing.
It said on the main site only 700 didn't renew, so I presume emails will go out to them first then gradually send further emails out until capacity has been reached

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It said on the main site only 700 didn't renew, so I presume emails will go out to them first then gradually send further emails out until capacity has been reached
Ticket office probably said the higher figure to stop my son thinking that we will be waiting for a decade to get a season ticket.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That seems most unfair to those lower down on the list, surely if you get offered a ticket and refuse it then you go to the back of the queue?
Not really. What if you’re a family and need seats together or you can’t afford the seats that are available?

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really. What if you’re a family and need seats together or you can’t afford the seats that are available?
So you support a system that allows fans to refuse a ticket every year, not attend games and then at the first sign of success be at the front of the queue?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you support a system that allows fans to refuse a ticket every year, not attend games and then at the first sign of success be at the front of the queue?
They’re already at the front of the queue and if they turn it down the next person gets one so where’s the issue?

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re already at the front of the queue and if they turn it down the next person gets one so where’s the issue?
Because they retain a priority, purely based on when they applied, with no consideration of how many offers they've refused or games attended.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because they retain a priority, purely based on when they applied, with no consideration of how many offers they've refused or games attended.
But that doesn’t take into account personal circumstances. And since loyalty pints were removed anyone can get a ticket with a membership with no consideration to how many games they’ve attended.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'h a membership with no consideration to how many games they’ve attended.
Have to agree to disagree, mega thunderstorm just hit here, lightening over the sea quite spectacular, someone clearly ****ed God off!

R

reanswolf

I can see both sides, I understand Nicks point. If you go on a waiting list for anything else (dentist) I suspect you would be removed if you turn chance down.

It’s a tough one.

Goes to show the waiting list doesn’t really mean we have that many additional fans as most on the list are part of the 5000 week to week paying fans anyway.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The waiting list is nowhere near that long.You are automatically put on the list when you become a member.The lads I know who are members have no intention of getting a season ticket,so that’s at least 10 just from my village.They do tend to travel abroad for friendlies though.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
The waiting list is nowhere near that long.You are automatically put on the list when you become a member.The lads I know who are members have no intention of getting a season ticket,so that’s at least 10 just from my village.They do tend to travel abroad for friendlies though.
No it’s a choice to go on the list or not

stoke wanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
Havent had an email as im about 3000 in the queue but surely they could give people more time to buy or decide not to than less than 24 hours,what about if people are on holiday etc i certainly dont check my emails every day

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Havent had an email as im about 3000 in the queue but surely they could give people more time to buy or decide not to than less than 24 hours,what about if people are on holiday etc i certainly dont check my emails every day
You make a valid point there, but you also have to see it from the Club’s perspective. They want to get the STs sold and/or offered up to the next eligible fan as quickly as possible

Saying that, I’m sure when I got offered it was 48 hours.

stoke wanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
You make a valid point there, but you also have to see it from the Club’s perspective. They want to get the STs sold and/or offered up to the next eligible fan as quickly as possible

Saying that, I’m sure when I got offered it was 48 hours.
Surely say a week would be ok i can obviously see the clubs point of view as well

Back
Top Bottom