Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

ST waiting list emails

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You make a valid point there, but you also have to see it from the Club’s perspective. They want to get the STs sold and/or offered up to the next eligible fan as quickly as possible

Saying that, I’m sure when I got offered it was 48 hours.
Why though the season doesn’t start for another couple of months and there’s only 700 tickets to sell.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Why though the season doesn’t start for another couple of months and there’s only 700 tickets to sell.
Presumably they want to gt everyone's DDs started by end June so they would all have to have signed on the dotted line by about 17th, don't think the first batch is too bad as they had emails Friday but as time goes on think Windows will be narrower

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably they want to gt everyone's DDs started by end June so they would all have to have signed on the dotted line by about 17th, don't think the first batch is too bad as they had emails Friday but as time goes on think Windows will be narrower
Good point didn’t think of it that way.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Havent had an email as im about 3000 in the queue but surely they could give people more time to buy or decide not to than less than 24 hours,what about if people are on holiday etc i certainly dont check my emails every day
If your on the waiting list near the top that’s 4+ years you’ve had enough preparation and be expecting an email so shouldn’t need much time

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If your on the waiting list near the top that’s 4+ years you’ve had enough preparation and be expecting an email so shouldn’t need much time
Not necessarily so, if the choice of a ST is in the nut crushing BW or SB upper or the 20+ year old no roof ‘temporary’ stand then the wait goes on another year.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not necessarily so, if the choice of a ST is in the nut crushing BW or SB upper or the 20+ year old no roof ‘temporary’ stand then the wait goes on another year.
BW upper is fine.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
So am I correct in saying people decide to opt into the waiting list, artificially pushing up demand/price and turn them down when offered one?
And stay in the same position on the waiting list

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Seen one on twitter, has lived near London 20years, offered a season ticket, decided the travel would be to much of a ball ache, did he expect Wolves to relocate or something?
Know someone who refused last year for the same reason top of list still though

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
I gave my ST up 7 years ago after splitting from wife. Only had contact with my youngest every other weekend so had to go.

Took out a membership straight away to see as many games as I could fit in and joined the waiting list at about 7.5k. I'm down to 1.5k now and hope this is my chance this summer.

I hear what people say about knocking back offers but personally, I'd need to really check costs if I can't get behind the goals.

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Actually looking at the email again I got it wrong. Seems like there is availability in all the stands.

View attachment 35103
I am staggered at the BW Upper Centre prices. I have been there since before it was re-designated as 'centre' (which it isn't!) but my renewal for an Adult and a 65+ was £833 and £589 respectively (last year £746 and £532 - so 11.7% and 10.7% increases). But why are NEW STHs being charged £875? And why no discounts? Not sure the club has ever said anything re this. I shall be writing to the guy i/c ticketing. Are those who have ALWAYS held seats in this area being allowed to retain 'discounts' but not new holders?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I am staggered at the BW Upper Centre prices. I have been there since before it was re-designated as 'centre' (which it isn't!) but my renewal for an Adult and a 65+ was £833 and £589 respectively (last year £746 and £532 - so 11.7% and 10.7% increases). But why are NEW STHs being charged £875? And why no discounts? Not sure the club has ever said anything re this. I shall be writing to the guy i/c ticketing. Are those who have ALWAYS held seats in this area being allowed to retain 'discounts' but not new holders?
Think it's always been the case. Think new season ticket holders for this season will be eligible for a discount from the new prices next season. Two tier pricing for the exact same product does seem unfair though. I guess they can afford to charge new customers, desperate to have a season ticket more. Maybe existing season ticket holders wouldn't put up with it as much. Think it was also decided that Billy Wright centre seats will specifically not be discounted to new season ticket holders last year.

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Wolves announced they would not give any further concessions in the central area, a few years ago.
Thanks. So I might keep my 'concession'... I suspect many of us 'old guys' would move 3 seats to the left if it meant we got a seat for £578 in BW Wing and not £875 for BW Centre!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks. So I might keep my 'concession'... I suspect many of us 'old guys' would move 3 seats to the left if it meant we got a seat for £578 in BW Wing and not £875 for BW Centre!
Yes from what I recall, only new purchases was affected.

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
So am I correct in saying people decide to opt into the waiting list, artificially pushing up demand/price and turn them down when offered one?

As it can take years to get offered I suppose people think I may as well stick my name down and see if I think I can afford it when the time comes.

I’m sure the club have a good idea of the actual percentage of take up and so get an idea of what the actual demand is, and will be measuring if there’s any change from last year.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure the club have a good idea of the actual percentage of take up and so get an idea of what the actual demand is, and will be measuring if there’s any change from last year.
I'd agree the club will know the info, and people's circumstances change, just find it unbelievable that people will go on the list with no intention of being serious about purchasing, pushing demand and therefor prices up, pricing even more out.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I'd agree the club will know the info, and people's circumstances change, just find it unbelievable that people will go on the list with no intention of being serious about purchasing, pushing demand and therefor prices up, pricing even more out.
Must admit I know quite a few who are on the WL,they joined in the hope of one day being able to afford one

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must admit I know quite a few who are on the WL,they joined in the hope of one day being able to afford one
Would the club have been able to increase prices so high, if the demand wasn't artificially inflated?

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
I'd agree the club will know the info, and people's circumstances change, just find it unbelievable that people will go on the list with no intention of being serious about purchasing, pushing demand and therefor prices up, pricing even more

Well I’ve tried to give you a scenario as to why someone may put their name down but not be 100% sure as it’s not easy for everyone to predict their situation. It doesn’t mean they do it with no intention at all.

If the club know the actual demand then it doesn’t really matter about those that aren’t sure does it.

I do think there’s an issue with not taking up the offer and keeping your position on the list. I think you should get 2 chances maybe and then go to the back of the list if you don’t purchase.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seen one on twitter, has lived near London 20years, offered a season ticket, decided the travel would be to much of a ball ache, did he expect Wolves to relocate or something?
As someone who travels from London for every home game, and has done for years (dating back to the 80s) l think that is utter gonads - what a prat!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given that STs inevitably go up, sadly, unless they get a new job or a big pay rise, why would they assume that they can get a ST in the future if they couldn't afford it now?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
A question for current season ticket holders. If you can't make a game and choose to give your mate your ticket rather than selling it back to the club, do they have to physically have your season card to get in or is there some sort of digital option?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
A question for current season ticket holders. If you can't make a game and choose to give your mate your ticket rather than selling it back to the club, do they have to physically have your season card to get in or is there some sort of digital option?
We've always physically used the card, we usually have it from the person in question at the end of a match then meet outside before next one, or if its a last minute thing arrange to meet beforehand, but obviously thatz not always possible when u live far away

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
We've always physically used the card, we usually have it from the person in question at the end of a match then meet outside before next one, or if its a last minute thing arrange to meet beforehand, but obviously thatz not always possible when u live far away
Thanks. So the person using the seat always has to have the card? There's no digital option?

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well? How did folks get on?
The site crashed/froze up as usual at the critical payment stage… ended up with a 3rd choice seat as the first 2 never got processed and then only way to get rid of the red text blocking me saying I can’t have more than 1 transact was to log out and start again.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The site crashed/froze up as usual at the critical payment stage… ended up with a 3rd choice seat as the first 2 never got processed and then only way to get rid of the red text blocking me saying I can’t have more than 1 transact was to log out and start again.
What did you get?

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
I got a couple in the BW family stand. Can't really afford it but I'll have to find a way to now! Was hoping for the North Bank but could only see singles. Then had the same issue as you being frozen out for a while with that red text.

Back
Top Bottom