Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

"Spirit still strong"...

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
according to TC on the Wolves Official Website

WHY TELL US, TELL ROGER JOHNSON WHO CAN'T SEEM TO HANDLE IT!

P

Paul76

Lets see how strong the spirit is after Man United rip us to shreds.

P

Paul76

"The one thing Mick McCarthy and myself have tried to do is bring up this group of players to represent what we do and the people we are," said TC.
Basically, more of the same then.

"That was borne out with Mick and hopefully that will carry on with myself.
See above.

"We're different people but the message is always going to be the same.

Can you put a shift in?

"We tweak things and we're different, but underpinning that, we both want honest teams who give their best every time they're asked to pull the shirt on.
Hoof football with lots of Dave Edwards running around then.

"You can't always play well, you can't always win all the games, but we can give our best."
Just one game would be nice Terrence.

TC continued: "Being positive is the only way.
I agree Terry, try it on the pitch sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The deluded idiot talks like we're in the middle of a winning streak and all going to plan.

Mind you it is for him. Instead of being down the job centre where he belongs his ineptitude has been rewarded with a promotion and payrise

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another day and more utter $$$$ from Connor!

J

JR's Boots

He sounds like Mike Bassett without the charm or burning football intellect and of course 4-4-2.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I would love to see how he inspires the players because he conveys zero inspiration to the fans.In my view we needed a complete change from the pally pally all for one one for all crap that we keep being spoon fed.
Yes we still have a chance but after 1 win in 16 with Utd on the horizon and 9 games left after Sunday it is blind faith that gives us hope and absolutely nothing from a playing perspective.I am genuinely dreading Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hawkins discuss

Seems these blatherings are being spouted by the PR machine tagged with T.C's or a players name to them

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
according to TC on the Wolves Official Website

WHY TELL US, TELL ROGER JOHNSON WHO CAN'T SEEM TO HANDLE IT!

and just when I thought we'd moved on

My milk didn't arrive this morning, shall I blame Roger Johnson!!

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Let's see on Sunday.

I agree with Jonzy though. He is hardly inspiring is he.

Leavin the team to drift away into the chump league like this should be gross misconduct in my opinion.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I really wish they would give the articles a rest and concentrate on what goes on the pitch

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yawn.

The club should be on a media blackout until the end of the season. I'm bored of hearing their empty words, promises and excuses.

I wouldn't mind if they were actually honest but they just dress up the dross we've seen.

"It's not always possible to win"...well yes, you're right TC but christ we've won once in the last 16 or something like that.

And for all this "the spirit is still strong" and "we still have the belief" and "morale is still high" its bull$$$$. You can't go on the run we've had, play as bad as we have (they really can't believe we've played well otherwise they really are thicker than I thought) and still believe they can stay up and still have a high morale. Each loss/game without a win and poor performances which sap any confidence and high morale that is there, evident by the fact they've been progressively worse these last few games.

TC (not his fault) but inspires nothing other than the desire to sink more pints due as a way to cope with watching this crap. Just ask Roger.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It reminds me a bit of the interviews you hear on the radio or Rogue Traders with the power companies, banks, etc, when the interviewer produces figures that prove ridiculous price rises or bonuses, and in reply they simply trot out the mantra 'I'm sorry but I don't recognise these numbers' and then flannel on to stop further awkward questions. Ignore it and it'll go away is the tactic, or just brazen it out and insist that black is white."Why only 1 win in 17 games TC?" TC: "I hear what you're saying/ you can't always win/ the spirit is still strong/ we'll get out of it/ blah blah blah blah............"

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Might watch Mike Bassett again this weekend.

Funny film.

Not so funny when it starts to be so similar to your club though.

'Unlucky Smallsey, you're getting closer son'.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This team is supposed to be behind Connor and yet the displays tell us different. When I hear our play connected with the word lethargic unfortunately that is nearer the truth.
Morgan sent out the worst message he could when he promoted Connor as was said previously he rewarded incompetence with promotion. TC's first name should have been Kenneth because this club at the moment would be a classic theme for a Carry on Film.
A new manager would have sent a message to the players that we are serious and there is a change.

B

BB Wolf

Agree with the sentiments on this post Absolutely sick of the garbage coming out of eveyrones mouths about "team spirit" or "still believing"
The performances since TC's appointment show this to be a total lie there is no team spirit or belief being demonstrated at all
At least under Mick they "put a shift in" and annoying as it was to hear him spouting forth about it each match it was true
Now we have lost the one thing that made watching us play so badly just about tolerable ~ EFFORT ~
The Newcastle result papered over the cracks since Micks gone the players have looked like they know it's over and are just going through the motions

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with the sentiments on this post Absolutely sick of the garbage coming out of eveyrones mouths about "team spirit" or "still believing"
The performances since TC's appointment show this to be a total lie there is no team spirit or belief being demonstrated at all
At least under Mick they "put a shift in" and annoying as it was to hear him spouting forth about it each match it was true
Now we have lost the one thing that made watching us play so badly just about tolerable ~ EFFORT ~
The Newcastle result papered over the cracks since Micks gone the players have looked like they know it's over and are just going through the motions

M and M - hang you heads in shame; you will see from this and many other threads that Wolves fans are fed up with the nonsense coming from Molineux in recent weeks; we are in dire straights; cinfidence and determination are at an all time low. Time to tell the TRUTH at which point all true fans will get behind the team unreservedly (I am not holding my breath).

Back
Top Bottom