Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton verdict

Y

Yout85

Never in doubt.... :rolleyes:

Tame first half. Excellent second. Too drained to do a report.

Neto really showing signs of greatness.

2nd half display shows tiredness is not the reason for our lacklustre performances of late.

Antonline1987

Groupie
Reaction score
Well done lads.. I will be first to admit I was on here at HT moaning and glad to be proved wrong.. but let's not forget that the first half was terrible and Doherty did nothing for the whole game still a good 3 points in the end

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stayed off the comms thread as some were embarrassing themselves first half on there
Yes poor goals to concede but no reason for some of the comments
Second half much better,some good finishes too for a change
Probably a bit lucky to get all 3 points but deserved them for that second half,we are the comeback kings after all

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing from the lads.

And I'm going to cheer myself up further by reading through some of the absolute dross that inevitably got posted on the match thread about an hour ago.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Stayed away from watching it today. Was in the pub and at 0-2 down thought you can’t bet against these lads.

Text my lad down there, his response was despondent. Saw the Neto goal and immediately thought we’ve got this.

Always believe in this team. They are the best I’ve ever seen!

North Bank

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of cracks at the moment but this will paper over them, maybe even fill a few in. Small squad has its issues but it also creates one hell of a mentality. Great result lads.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** poor first half bloody amazing second half. Adama and Neto joint men of the match.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
That’s an unbelievable effort from those players given they’ve already played the equivalent a full Premier League season and 90 minutes at Old Trafford.

We look awful defensively at the moment but Neto and Traore are superb. Fair play to Raul who has been in really poor form recently. After the penalty went in, he looked a different player and his finish for the winner was sublime.

Patricio 7
Dendoncker 5
Coady 5
Saiss 6
Doherty 5
Moutinho 5
Neves 7
Jonny 5
Traore 8
Raul 8
Neto 8

In the context of our season, that is absolutely huge. A defeat and we could have found ourselves sleepwalking into a relegation battle with our next three fixtures. As it is, we have a little bit of upwards momentum and can look the other way again.

These boys and Nuno have given absolutely everything for us this year. For the love of God, support them with some quality signings soon.

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
I'm so glad that I didn't post my half time feelings but kept quiet in the hope that Nuno's Wolves would do it again. So proud of this team once more and regardless of a lack of squad depth, the lads on the pitch are giving their all...the minutes in their legs is phenomenal but they keep going!

Another great away day and inspires confidence into Thursday when we can do what others have failed.

Well played Wolves.

Ps..still very much in love with Nuno!!! Great full time reaction!

madwolf

Reaction score
Some of you on here should be totally embarrassed by what you were saying at half time . Call yourselves supporters ha
Dont say that or you will be accused of turning against your fellow supporters ! Fans with little faith, im happy to be a happy clapper !

DarloWolf

Reaction score
great result and great second half , would loved to have seen kilman's header back to the goalie

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll take the 3 points all day

But **** me doesnt this just mask the issues we have

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The front 2+Neto from midfield won us that. Needed to go 352 in the 2nd half and we did by dropping Neto deep. Worked a treat as we moved it faster and had somebody close to Raul.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit of quiet please and reflection for a mo, as I just want to say a few words to any Soton Hampshire oiks straying onto The Mix...
2-0 and you ****ed it up.
I feel much better for that!

D

Deleted member 5910

WOW. Just wow. An absolute shower in the first half defensively, but the sheer cajones in the second half! The front three were all terrific, and the psychology of the game shifting was fascinating to watch.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I admit I thought we were stuffed at half time and I'd like to bet that most on here thought we were as well. Incredible turn around second half. Slight tactical tweak made all the difference.

Back
Top Bottom