Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Something that will cheer you all up - the new England kit

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England shirts are getting worse every time, we're living in the past we need more modern kits not drab like that

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too...where is the blue? That looks like a Soviet-era CSSR top.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have as much interest in this shirt as I have for the England team.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Meh.

If they'd have kept the 3 lions blue, it would have looked better.

Won't buy it, will wait for it to be £5 in Sports Direct next year!

Think the last one is cheaper than that there now.

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will they be wearing red shorts with it then or navy as usual-or even white with red trim?
(Don't know why I'm asking cos really I couldn't give one to be honest!)

D

dolph

I like it. 100% better than the current one.
and the goal keeper's kit is amazing!

Bull Army

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Red is 1966 you traitors. Wearing red will mean we will win the World Cup again in it. Fact.

1966. 1966. 1966. 1966.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

I don't really like it. Wil the shorts and socks be red too?

It is getting daft how many kits get brought out.

I'd actually prefer the goalie shirt in white with the collar with red, white and blue, with blue also in the 3 lions logo.

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
what about the shorts? if they are red then we will look like Poland

Strats

Reaction score
BRILLIANT ... I may just buy an England shirt for the very first time, love it!!!

About time we ditched the blue from the kit ... flag of St George is red and white, the blue is in the Union Jack.
St George is the flag of ENGLAND ... so red and white it should be ... at long last.

D

DoomWolf

What a rubbish design! The badge looks awful.

When will they understand that England play in white and BLUE?

D

DoomWolf

BRILLIANT ... I may just buy an England shirt for the very first time, love it!!!

About time we ditched the blue from the kit ... flag of St George is red and white, the blue is in the Union Jack.
St George is the flag of ENGLAND ... so red and white it should be ... at long last.

White and blue are the traditional colours of the England football team. I don't see the Dutch clamouring to drop orange shirts in favour of red, white and blue just to match their flag. Or the Germans replacing their white shirts because the colour isn't on their flag.

Strats

Reaction score
White and blue are the traditional colours of the England football team. I don't see the Dutch clamouring to drop orange shirts in favour of red, white and blue just to match their flag. Or the Germans replacing their white shirts because the colour isn't on their flag.

I don't give two hoots what colours other countries want to play in but my country is represented by a red and white flag and therefore I believe that my countries football team should play in red and white.

The blue is there (in the Union Jack) to represent Scotland ... I'm sure Scotland would love to wear a colour associated primarily with England, yeah right. :D

Red and White all the way ... beggar tradition.

:cool:

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A new kit already?!?

Another example of fans being ripped off but sadly because fans will still go out & buy them in large numbers they'll continue to do things like this.

And am I the only one who thinks both kits are awful?

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a joke, I was hoping the new one would be decent so I could buy one now that $$$$$ gone. It is pathetic. The collar looks like there's a hood at the back. Preferred the last one. What on earth are the shorts then? Red with white trim also? It will look like the cheap ones you can get from a sports wholesalers for a pub team.

Back
Top Bottom