Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

So who’s the plan B ?

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worrying recruitment that there is no hint towards any other interviews from media or inside knowledge
I think there is a lot of clutching at straws by the media and guess work. I think it will either be Nuno or a totally random one. If it is Rob Edwards then you might as well forget this season

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But apparently there is a lot of work to be done for him to consider it and vice versa
I am not surprised, that will presumably be about the money available and the ability to enter the transfer market when the coach sees fit rather than turning the tap off and having to cope.
Not sure that Shi can agree to that when the real strategy appears to be signed off by Fosun hq.
Could be interesting.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But apparently there is a lot of work to be done for him to consider it and vice versa
Probably hinges on Moutinho, Dendonker, Coady contained passing trio being re-established.

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shades of the post- McCarthy shambles! The club is fast becoming a total embarrassment and with that relegation a nailed- on certainty. Even considering the reappointment of a previously sacked manager is almost beyond belief! Only Wolves eh!

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shades of the post- McCarthy shambles! The club is fast becoming a total embarrassment and with that relegation a nailed- on certainty. Even considering the reappointment of a previously sacked manager is almost beyond belief! Only Wolves eh!

In fairness had we reappointed Mick, rather than appointing Solbakken, after we got relegated, its not unlikely we would have gone straight back up. And we definetely wouldnt been relegated.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
how soon is this going to escalate, any reckoning on announcement before forest?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we have in one corner Sellars pushing for Edwards or Parker and in the other corner Mendes pushing for Nuno....?
Hopefully not true, and whats actually happening is, that Nuno is the option, if our proposed move for Amorin or equal falls through. Somehow though with current regine, I cant imagine that.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we have in one corner Sellars pushing for Edwards or Parker and in the other corner Mendes pushing for Nuno....?
Hopefully not true, and whats actually happening is, that Nuno is the option, if our proposed move for Amorin or equal falls through. Somehow though with current regine, I cant imagine that.
One way to sort it out FIGHT

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although he was interviewed for the head coach position, at this stage it is unlikely he will be chosen due to his relative inexperience.
However, Wolves are understood to be interested in bringing him back to the club in some capacity, and he could form part of the next manager's backroom staff.
Wolves are considering a shake-up to their coaching system and could bring Edwards in as a permanent member of the team that would remain in place, even if Wolves sacked another head coach further down the line.
However, Edwards is attracting interest from Championship clubs and it remains to be seen if he will take a backroom staff job, after his stock has risen sharply in a short space of time as a manager.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Parker actually been linked or is this people putting 2 & 2 together

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Collomosse from the Mail reckons it might well be a non Gestifute manager and that we'll know more this weekend. He's been pretty accurate on Wolves news recently.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plan? There is no plan!

Shi has created this mess, and like any smart leader knows, you don't ask the person who created the mess to fix it. And you certainly dont re-hire the person you bombed-out 18 months earlier.

His ass should have been fired along with Lage. Until it is, Fosun are just shuffling deck chairs on a sinking boat.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scott Parker ...Jesus ****ing wept!

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given the apparent total confusion surrounding our manager search, I'm starting to think that there is an awful lot of 'smoke and mirrors' going on, courtesy of the media, and that the person appointed will be completely left-field and barely mentioned so far.

Back
Top Bottom