Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

So... League One

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Staring it straight down the barrel, didn't think I'd ever see that place again but continue this vein of form and we are nosing diving towards it.

So apathetic, never gets an easier does it?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Said on the Comms Thread but in 6 games against the bottom 4, we have taken 3 points. Could cost us extremely dearly at the end of the season.

For the first time this year, I'm genuinely concerned about relegation. Our strikers can't buy a goal and our home form is simply unacceptable.

Unless Cavaleiro gets back pretty sharpish, it's going to be a horrible, nervy end to the season.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lambert sadly proving many of us right.

Liverpool was the blip, this is the reality.

Going down. Jesus.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What do you expect when the same bad decisions happen season after season. How is Evans any better than Saiss. Absolutely lame decision making. Rowett needs to be a serious thought for the manager role now because we need someone who gets the best out of mediocre.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just the same mistakes, every, ****ing, time. I'm sick of it, for the first time in years, should relegation occur, I'd wash my hands of this.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love it how we went from double Wembley in the summer, play offs and FA cup, then a few weeks later to league one according to the fans.
Much like you believing anything from FM is real, more fool you for believing people were serious regarding playoffs.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much like you believing anything from FM is real, more fool you for believing people were serious regarding playoffs.

Football manager is one of the worsr games I've ever tried to play.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Relegation written all over this lot they are a disgrace to the shirt.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like to thank genius Kevin Thelwell for presiding over this shambles. Special thanks to Lambert who is now making us worse than we were under Zenga with his whack it anywhere tactics and again another fool who picks Edwards every week. Absolute shambles of a club.

D

Deleted member TW5162

Understandable reactions after some poor performances. Way to go yet though, we will survive. :)

Trill

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
While it's going to be a nervy run to the finish, I think we'll stay up, Rotherham are all but a certainty for the drop. But the likes of Blackburn, Wigan and Burton aren't looking to good, (unless they're playing us :mad:). Bristol City have been worse than us over the past few months and are plummeting, their good start the only reason they aren't in the bottom three already. QPR who not long ago won three/Four? in a row (includes beating us) are below us again. Add to this Birmingham are only five points ahead of us and in free fall and Villa have lost six of the last eight, winning none. And finally (at the moment anyway) all the teams below us bar Bristol City have a worse goal difference.

But none of these lessen the disappointment of losing again tonight, because frankly whats the point in beating Stoke and Liverpool if you can't beat Burton and Wigan.

B

Boswell

On a positive I enjoyed it last time we slumped it down there. Tonight was the first time all season I've realised we could go down.
My worry is that we have no Sako or Jackett to redeem us back to the championship

Cav, Costa etc and all the Mendes bunch will **** off and the money gained from it will be ****ed down the drain on under-12 players and Ali Dia's brother

M

Mowgli

The words 'we can now concentrate on the league' have never resonated with me until now. I couldn't give a rats **** about the FA cup right now. We're in a relegation scrap.£13M worse off than when Zenga was sacked.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if we did stay up,we'll be in the same place next season.

We have become a bottom 6 Championship club through continual diabolical decision making over 5 years or so.

Fosun don't look capable of doing anything other than continuing this.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We have become a bottom 6 Championship club through continual diabolical decision making over 5 years or so.

Abso****inglutely. Unless and until Thelwell is removed Wolves are going nowhere.

Unfortunately no faith left in Fosun, they're either totally inept or completely disinterested. IMHO purchasing Costa was only protecting a saleable asset. No doubt IMM that he will be sold in the summer for a small profit, only for the profits to be invested in more dross by Thelwell and Lambert.

1.3m for Marshall. You're having a laugh.

Bradstonian

Reaction score
What were those prophetic words of Roy Hodgson? "Careful what you wish for". They have certainly come back to haunt us.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What are the relegation odds right now as I feel right now like I did after Barnsley away 2013.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's worth a tenner of any Wolves fans money.

Survival- £10 a bargain.

Relegation- £250 relegation bonus.

I've had £25 on it... feel guilty but it's as you said. I want, hope and pray for survival but should the worst occur, I can have a cheeky holiday wit the girlfriend or treat her to a weekend away.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least if we go down to Division One it will give us a great chance of adding more silverware! :eek:

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be much harder to come back up than the last time. Should have the Costa Parachute payment mind you, that should pay for all the long term contracts for the new bomb squad.

T

toytown wolf

I'm livid! I'm old enough now to accept we can't win all the time, or even half the time, but what I still cannot accept is a diabolical non performance. Football is a pretty simple game, it's just our players who make it look like it's a massively complicated puzzle. I'm rapidly losing patience with Lambert. No goals scored by a striker for six months! It would be laughable if i wasn't so angry. I've not been so infuriated by Wolves since Saunders was gurning his way to relegation. Tonight I feel like it's going to happen again because I don't trust this squad or manager to do anything to turn it round. Pathetic!

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our strikers can't score - and our midfield is too lightweight.

Simple solution to both problems there. Give Edwards a run up front - because he does know where the goal is, and even if he doesn't score, well, he's doing no worse than JDB and Dicko. That then free's up a midfield place to beef up the middle of the field with someone more "physical". I actually think that Edwards could make a half-decent striker - even if its a makeshift job until we buy a reliable striker.

Even if we played Barcelona-esque football, it would be pointless at the moment because that pretty football is useless when nobody up front can score a goal.

Sadly, I think Dicko is going to be another Ebanks-Blake - a once superb player for us that has had their career ruined by injury and destined to spend the rest of their days in the lower leagues. He looks a different player to the Dicko we had before his injury. It doesn't look like a dip in form either - he genuinely looks well off the pace and struggling with football in general.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We didn't play that bad against Newcastle then follow it up with another loss sorry but we have no game plan or plan b the strikers couldn't score if they're life depended on it. The midfield looks leggy

We really need to beat blues now as i said in another thread I can't seen us getting much from reading or Ipswich by that time we may well be in the bottom 3

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

FOSUN's representative, Jeff Shi, is completely unqualified for running a football club.

They need to get their heads out of their arses and appoint somebody with a proven track record and experience. All Jeff Shi has done is watch a few Championship matches on TV, meaning more people on here are more qualified than him to run our club.

H

Hawkins discuss

God help us all!
First it was Morgan and Moxey Then KJ , Zenga and now Fosun If anyone can come up with a resolution (which I can't)
with what is wrong with this setup You deserve a Knighthood!

worc_wolf

Reaction score
The 40/1 for relegation before kick off now looks very healthy

T

TacticalWolf88

Still to play Huddersfield, Reading, Brighton, Fulham,Leeds and Derby I'm worried

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still to play Huddersfield, Reading, Brighton, Fulham,Leeds and Derby I'm worried
Won't get more than two points from that lot. Might even end up with nothing. We can't get much more against bottom six sides.

It's a good job that this league is low on quality. Might even be saved by Villa, who have much bigger problems than us. If we go down, it won't be the end of the world. If Villa go down they could end up going bust.

Far more pressure on them.

Back
Top Bottom