Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

So, how was the last game in the Premier league?

L

liquidatorwolf

Was anybody in the concourse at Half-time? Sorry, I'm on the train so somebody else can describe how $$$$ing amazing it was.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hilarious in the Red Robin before the game, lots of funny outfits, singing, drum beating, everyone in a good mood. Really enjoyed it until the game started!

S

Sandwell Wolf

No idea I stopped in and watched Man City and Man United instead.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 yellow falres set off, lots of dancing and singing in the concourse, including '"We're from Wolverhampton and we'll do what we like". Carnivalesque!

L

liquidatorwolf

How dare those Wolves fans have a good time! Ballet spectators ay we!

There's bound to be a video put up soon. Today has renewed my love for football and to know that there is some sort of atmosphere and fun left in this plagued sport.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely people go to football to see the team win not to $$$$ about in the concourse? How going to watch Wolves can be describesd as fun is beyond me?

G

Gloster_Wolf

Clarke Carlisle, dohl drummer, vikings, Super Mario, any number of super women, Dewsbury and much, much more. Great party atmosphere.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Surely people go to football to see the team win not to $$$$ about in the concourse? How going to watch Wolves can be describesd as fun is beyond me?

The good times are coming back northnorfolkwolf, may be today's bit of fun was a sign that we know it.

L

liquidatorwolf

I'm not going to go mad at such a scatological statment, since you're one of the Mixers which makes this site entertaining. Re-think what you just said, picture the away games you have been to, and hopefully the light bulb will turn on when you realise the $$$$$$$$ you've just posted.

306NOTOUT

Today before the game was what it's all about.

Clarke Carlisle was an absolute star. Punabi wolves were even better

Conga to the match, conga conga to the match

306NOTOUT

I didn't go today to see us win, I went to have a few beers with good mates and whatever will be will be.

306NOTOUT

Got up on the table in the beer garden with Pujabi wolves playing the drum.

Joined in with the party atmosphere all afternoon. Happy to have photos and even took a bit of banter about countdown.

Saw him at half time as well in our end

J

Jamesjh89

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rGiz39mJaI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Punjabi wolves & clark carlisle wigan away - YouTube[/nomedia]

My vid of clark carlisle on the drums, such a good atmosphere haha

Last edited by a moderator:

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got up on the table in the beer garden with Pujabi wolves playing the drum.

Joined in with the party atmosphere all afternoon. Happy to have photos and even took a bit of banter about countdown.

Saw him at half time as well in our end

Brilliant....but how did he end up there?

J

Jamesjh89

He was filming for part of a bbc documentry about racism at football, on tv early july

L

liquidatorwolf

Great atmosphere created by Punjabi Wolves before the game I have to say, that pub was too packed to get into...and the beer garden was even worse! I'm just saying it's the best concourse I have been in.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
The highlight of the day for me was when the WOLVES FOR LIFE banner appeared in the away end.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The highlight of the day for me was when the WOLVES FOR LIFE banner appeared in the away end.

Was it on tv because that's where we were?

Manchester Piccadilly station was a laugh...the premier league is upside down, the wolves are top, and city are down.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score

Manchester Piccadilly station was a laugh...the premier league is upside down, the wolves are top, and city are down.

Was watching the game on a stream, AW.

Towards the end of the match the tv camera's showed the WOLVES FOR LIFE banner held up by fans near the bottom of the stand.

There was also another banner which I couldn't read properly owing to it not being held up high enough. Something to do with PREMIERSHIP...

Funny song you were singing.:D

L

liquidatorwolf

It said, not just for the Premiership, Berlin

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers liq.

My own banner idea to finish off this nightmare season was ALWAYS WOLVES

They were up before the game along with a 'pride of the black country' one.

P

Penk Wolf

Premier League is upside down, upside down, upside down, upside down. The Premier League is upside down we are champions. Championies, Championies, away oh way oh way.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
They were up before the game along with a 'pride of the black country' one.

Thanks for the info, AW.

The problem yesterday, because it was so sunny, was the Wolves end was in shadow, so it was difficult to see much.

I always like to see the fans, and see if I can spot someone I know.

Back
Top Bottom