Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sir Jack .. 7 years today

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dozing in front of the telly tonight and I heard 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' which abruptly woke me up. I thought I wasn't watching football and the programme I fell asleep to was 'Keeping up with the aristocrats' on ITV. About 10 minutes in we are taken to Renishaw Hall in Derbyshire, the home of Baroness Alexandra Sitwell and her husband, Rick Hayward, eldest son of Sir Jack and our esteemed Chairman from 2003 -2006. The programme, which focusses on 4 aristocratic families, turned out to be quite interesting and they all seem quite bonkers but harmless! It was interesting to me to see where some ( a large portion) of Sir Jack's money went and the almost obscene luxury and opulence these people live in. Worth a look on catch up if this kind of thing interests you!

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dozing in front of the telly tonight and I heard 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' which abruptly woke me up. I thought I wasn't watching football and the programme I fell asleep to was 'Keeping up with the aristocrats' on ITV. About 10 minutes in we are taken to Renishaw Hall in Derbyshire, the home of Baroness Alexandra Sitwell and her husband, Rick Hayward, eldest son of Sir Jack and our esteemed Chairman from 2003 -2006. The programme, which focusses on 4 aristocratic families, turned out to be quite interesting and they all seem quite bonkers but harmless! It was interesting to me to see where some ( a large portion) of Sir Jack's money went and the almost obscene luxury and opulence these people live in. Worth a look on catch up if this kind of thing interests you!
A wolves legend. What a guy. He'd be loving this now, he'd be proud.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jack made a few mistakes along the way as most owners do but his biggest by quite a way was involving his idiot son in the club.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sir Jack's love of the Wolves and the significant part he played in our history will never be forgotten. Thumbs up to Sir Jack.

Back
Top Bottom