Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Silvio injured

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given his unfortunate track record of injuries, in reality we can forget him for the duration of his loan.

With CBJ out in the cold and probably back to the Mancs next month, we need at least one decent FB in the window.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given his unfortunate track record of injuries, in reality we can forget him for the duration of his loan.

With CBJ out in the cold and probably back to the Mancs next month, we need at least one decent FB in the window.
I believe you will find it is a one year contract not a loan. Not that it makes a lot of difference to us but he has no home to go to in the summer.o_O

S

ShropshireLad

Not sure if this has been posted but taken from E&S.

Wolves defender ruled out for up to four months

Wolves have been dealt another injury blow after Portuguese defender Silvio was ruled out for up to four months.

Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...ut-for-up-to-four-months/#ZpyhpmJPZggbHEvw.99
Yup. It's been mentioned. :D

He gets knocked off the ball too easily so he won't go down well with Lambert even if he should ever get fit. He's played his last game for us.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yup. It's been mentioned. :D

In fairness the chances of any news breaking on the E&S before it's on here are pretty remote these days.
I didn't know until I was moaning about Coady being RB on Sat though.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Full back, not central defence, is our major problem IMV; giving away free kicks, allowing crosses to come in and conceding goals to unmarked opponents at the far post has let us down more often. Unfortunately, most full backs out there are similar to ours in being better marauding forward than defending. I just hope we've identified targets that are in the minority and know how to defend - Jackson is an attacker and not a solution. I've never seen Odoffin or Deslandes so don't know if they are any different.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Full back, not central defence, is our major problem IMV; giving away free kicks, allowing crosses to come in and conceding goals to unmarked opponents at the far post has let us down more often. Unfortunately, most full backs out there are similar to ours in being better marauding forward than defending. I just hope we've identified targets that are in the minority and know how to defend - Jackson is an attacker and not a solution. I've never seen Odoffin or Deslandes so don't know if they are any different.

Certainly think that was very much the case v Fulham, the CHs did OK, the FBs were awful. I've only seen Deslandes a couple of times (and Odoffin once I think) but I'd say he was very much in the marauding category!

Back
Top Bottom