Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Seyi to Blades? Are we interested?

Reaction score
I don't he's a bad player personally, but not the type of signing we'd want to make permanently now and not good enough to be classed as a really good player on a loan. He's passable but not what we need really.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor Sheffield United fans. Blackwell as manager and Olofinjana as a potential player - I'd be close to suicide.

glasgowwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a bad player, certainly decent enough as a forward runner.
Better than Qushioe ? Far different player, better than Edwards, should be the question.

not what we need move on.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather have no midfield at all. Oh yes, just what it was like with seyi in it.

S

SaleWolf

Better than Qushioe ? Far different player, better than Edwards, should be the question.

Your spelling of Quashie seems to become more extreme by the day! ;)

Anyway, been there, done that with George really.

Good player on his day (which unfortunately is far too rare an occasion)

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do we need a midfielder who can't run, pass, tackle or head the ball?

I'd genuinely rather have Quashie.

W

W01ves

That site seriously hurts my eyes to read!!

The Seyi who turns up once every four plus games would be ideal, but he's not a luxury we can afford to have right now.

W

Welsh Y'am Y'am

Would we have him back?! This board has just fallen to a new low. The OP should be hung drawn and quartered for so much as thinking about having the gutless fairy back.

B

Burlton Wolf

No thanks, i know we are having a wobble at the moment, but we are still top of the league........too light weight and anonymous for my liking.....;)

G

Golden Blood

Seyi was a joke. Could not shoot, could not pass, ran well with the ball and drove in to the box well.

£3million was a great deal for us.

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did tell them all, the day they signed him. Although according to them, I was just jealous that mighty Stoke had snatched our best player.

Olofinjana would struggle in League One.

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liked him as an intelligent bloke, but as a footballer.....

Played well 1 in 5 games.......not good at all. Went missing too often.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
i'd have him back if we played a way that suited him, which we are capable of. plus it will give collins and keogh a rest.

Reaction score
Who are Sheff Utds centre mids at the moment? I think they've still got to play Reading & Blues, so from our point of view if he does go to the Blades we'd want him to do well, would he improve their midfield?

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i'd have him back if we played a way that suited him, which we are capable of. plus it will give collins and keogh a rest.

Yeah can you imagine :D

I actually agree though, Olo was not half as bad as people make out.. I saw him have some very good games for wolves

D

Devonwolf

The best game I saw him have for us was in the reserves - sums it up

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We got a great deal for him at the time, but if we could take him back, perhaps temporarily, I would jump at the chance.

Anyone who thinks he would be worse than what we are currently serving up in centre midfield is deluded.

D

Deleted member 3751

People have already summed it up, just wasn't consistent, would have one good game a month. If you could get the kind of performance that he gave at Molineux against QPR last season every week, you'd snap him up without a moment's thought. Problem is, you can't!

B

Black Suit

FFS, we agree again!

In my opinion, he needs to play for Spurs, or Arsenal, or $$$$ off back to Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Phys Ed Wolf

No. For the simple reason that we are going to/are looking for players that will do a job for us in The Premiership. Although we have players in the squad at the moment who you could argue don't fit into that category, at the end of the day, we don't know yet as they haven't had the chance to prove themselves.
Seyi, on the other hand, has had the chance and shown he isn't capable, so thanks, but no thanks.

J

jabbawolf

The player we thought we had bought - Yes
The player we saw - No

P

Premier Quality

I saw him play at Norwich when we had Breen and McNamara sent off and the guy was amazing - won absoloutely everything and stopped norwich getting withing 25 yards of the goal, even with 2 extra players.

Having said that, it was immensely rare, so I wouldnt have him back either. £3m was justification for any bonuses moxey got that season. He signed the deal, I'd have been looking for Jeremy Beadle.

Last edited by a moderator:

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw him play at Norwich when we had Breen and McNamara sent off and the guy was amazing - won absoloutely everything and stopped norwich getting withing 25 yards of the goal, even with 2 extra players.

Having said that, it was immensely rare, so I wouldnt have him back either. £3m was justification for any bonuses moxey got that season. He signed the deal, I'd have been looking for Jeremy Beadle.

Was thinking of a loan for 93 days to add some steel - he knows the club etc - dont suggest we every buy him

D

Del Woppio

Was thinking of a loan for 93 days to add some steel

steamloller.gif

Back
Top Bottom