Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Tickets

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know that if you are thinking of getting a season ticket then do so before next Friday. As after that they will be going up in price.

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
Cheers moxey

Can I hint an ounce of sarcasm there? Wolves are ending an extended discount on tickets...! There's no pleasing some people! Granted last season was a disaster and we really don't know what to expect come August, but all of us will (hopefully) be watching Wolves for 50+ years in our lives and in that time we'll see promotions, relegations, great players, shocking signings...it's all part of being a fan!

Let's get buying the tickets lads (and lasses), we need Molineux rocking for next season! (that last attempt at a rousing sentence made me sound like PumpKing!).

COYW.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Restarting education for the second time next year so a season ticket is off limits. Shame as I have a gut feeling that next season is going to be a rocking one, one to remember, still try and make my usual 10 or so games.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has WV1 sold out yet?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can I hint an ounce of sarcasm there? Wolves are ending an extended discount on tickets...! There's no pleasing some people! Granted last season was a disaster and we really don't know what to expect come August, but all of us will (hopefully) be watching Wolves for 50+ years in our lives and in that time we'll see promotions, relegations, great players, shocking signings...it's all part of being a fan!

Let's get buying the tickets lads (and lasses), we need Molineux rocking for next season! (that last attempt at a rousing sentence made me sound like PumpKing!).

COYW.

Now you know you wouldn`t want that, mate.
Hope you are all well.

R

reanswolf

Incidentally the full ST price has been revealed - for the cheapest adult SB or NB it is £422 (a great improvemnet on the ludicrous £528.) I think that is a lot more realistic - obviously still more expensive than the albion are going to be paying for a higher level, but only £50 more than Wolves early bird price.

Back
Top Bottom