Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on earth has my seat in the Steve flipping Bull popped 700 notes by 22 quid? Close the stadium enhancement thread, if they can charge this much for this old stand, they are doing sweet fa to it..
Not sure how, it's the worst stand in the ground.

Any chance of any stadium redevelopment or is the money just going straight into FOSUN's pocket?

Bilston paul

Groupie
Reaction score
Just renewed mine £620.89 in south bank had ( £4.11) cashback . Was hoping for a freeze but it is what it is . There will be a time when it hits my limit like a lot of other loyal fans . It's a lot of money for your average blokes from bilston. But there is always someone else to take your place the club know it.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your season ticket renewal

Price: £625

You can also pay for your season ticket by direct debit, by paying nine monthly interest fee instalments of £69.44

bigwolf

Reaction score
Ticket money is loose change compared to the riches of the PL broadcasting revenue.....folk need to stop being corporate simps

I completely agree.

Increase is probably around £2m additional income at most which is pennies compared to TV money.

Depressing thing is the increase probably pays for only 10 weeks of Sarabias wages.

Puts it into context.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Credit to those who stay with it. The prices are nuts, do feel glad about not having the noose of the prices around the neck and being an armchair fair, but as I often say, how will anyone's kids get into Wolves at this rate? It was the magic of the match day that did it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope this is fake news and the club haven’t scored a huge OG here. I’m on the waiting list so am not currently affected by this but still…
About a 6% rise in the North Bank. Not as bad as l feared, worse than l'd hoped.

So mine is up from £559 to £625.
The £559 was discounted with your Europa credit - the price last season was £590.

Reaction score
I think it’s wrong that the club have increased the prices but I was expecting it. On a personal note because I turned 65 in February my seat in the Billy Quiet Upper (Outer) has gone down by nearly £186 this time so back to the 18/19 prices for me.

W

WasStefan

Credit to those who stay with it. The prices are nuts, do feel glad about not having the noose of the prices around the neck and being an armchair fair, but as I often say, how will anyone's kids get into Wolves at this rate? It was the magic of the match day that did it.
These prices will push demographics to older none black country fans.

It’s a crying shame. And then the club/ those new fans will moan about the atmosphere being shot compared to 5 years ago.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The increase wouldn't cover paying Raul's wages over the year. It's a drop in the ocean.
Save your pennies they soon make pound , every penny counts
Buy a good kid with the money develop him till he is worth £100 million build a new stand , easy

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It’s a crying shame. And then the club/ those new fans will moan about the atmosphere being shot compared to 5 years ago.
Atmosphere has been mediocre for a while now and will only get worse.

Not like Jeff, Vinny and co will care though, let's be honest.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It does sound a lot of money to pay each year, but it equates to £36.00 a match in the Upper Steve bull and £41.00 in the most expensive Billy Wright seats. A day at Cheltenham races costs over £50 .00 a ticket and at some concerts fans are paying well over £100.00. I know they be one offs but it puts the match day price into perspective.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
According to the email I got last year I paid £559 and £185 for mine and my lads tickets, £625 & 211 this time so up 12 & 14% respectively. Decidedly unhappy about that after the **** show we put up with between August and December...and parts of March.

Ah, just remembered we got the Olympiacos rebate taken off the ST price last year and possibly an additional loyalty discount. Hence the bigger increase for me.

Last edited:

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does sound a lot of money to pay each year, but it equates to £36.00 a match in the Upper Steve bull and £41.00 in the most expensive Billy Wright seats. A day at Cheltenham races costs over £50 .00 a ticket and at some concerts fans are paying well over £100.00. I know they be one offs but it puts the match day price into perspective.
Does it? Are we really comparing football matches to concerts now? If we are, then the entertainment value from Wolves games at the Molineux has been rubbish for a while.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which in isolation is fine, the problem is they do it every year.

A day at Cheltenham is a) a day and b) one event per year. Local concerts are also rare.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it’s wrong that the club have increased the prices but I was expecting it. On a personal note because I turned 65 in February my seat in the Billy Quiet Upper (Outer) has gone down by nearly £186 this time so back to the 18/19 prices for me.
I'm 65 on 23rd June, but as the renewal date is 2nd June I'm being charged £833 to watch another season at full rate even though I will be 65 for the entirety of it.

Think I may send them an email, but I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No incentive for young fans to go the game as no 21yr old will have £600/700 and the ease in modern world of online streaming, which is an issue.
For any renewing older fan its gone up about £30, which is about the cost of about 7/8 pints (depending where you live or drink). Are you really going to give up your whole season ticket with risk of never getting one again over 8 pints.. no youre not.

However there does have to be a breaking point.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm in London pal, Wolves by the grace of God, I can't justify any price increases at all and I'm well out of the catchment area let alone being in the Midlands.

I don't get the logic at all, it's fleecing.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£722 for Steve Bull Upper renewal. Can't remember what I paid last year.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just checked I paid £651.50 last year. So it's gone up by like £70.

Would love to know the reasoning why.

W

WasStefan

Sell at face value to someone but retain ownership for the following season?
Just sell them game by game at pro rata season ticket value to other wolves fans. Not allowed but nothing wrong with it in my view.

Or you can do it via the club but they only give u 80% of face value.

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
Its actually now £38 a match in the SBU, when tickets for cup games don't get close to this, its a real kick to loyal match goers. £38 is the price for a premium game, we certainly don't get that week in week out, but hey, I'm moaning and will still be paying. Unfortunately, they know it.. well, until I'm out..

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did people expect prices not to go up in this economic climate?? I’m going to renew reluctantly don’t go as much as used to

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its actually now £38 a match in the SBU, when tickets for cup games don't get close to this, its a real kick to loyal match goers. £38 is the price for a premium game, we certainly don't get that week in week out, but hey, I'm moaning and will still be paying. Unfortunately, they know it.. well, until I'm out..
They haven't announced the matchday prices yet....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just checked I paid £651.50 last year. So it's gone up by like £70.

Would love to know the reasoning why.
I think part of the killer is that that price probably included the Olympiacos refund.

£590 to £625 isn't ridiculous any more than the £590 was already ridiculous when they increased it last season.

More expensive at home than away now though. Brilliant that they cap away at £30 not to price people out, but it's £33 a game for a home ST.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to the email I got last year I paid £559 and £185 for mine and my lads tickets, £625 & 211 this time so up 12 & 14% respectively. Decidedly unhappy about that after the **** show we put up with between August and December...and parts of March.
The Europa League refund distorted those figures though. Yours at full price was actually £590....

Back
Top Bottom