Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Say something nice about the baggies

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought Jeff Astle was a good sort.
Seem to recall he kept popping up on that Fantasy Football league show with Skinner and his pal

dgm6769

Reaction score
My grandfather was on the books for them but a certain Mr Hitler put a stop to that when my grandfather went into the navy, all my family are baggies, so me being the black sheep of the family i became a gold n black sheep.
So the only good thing is that my family support them.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My grandfather was on the books for them but a certain Mr Hitler put a stop to that when my grandfather went into the navy, all my family are baggies, so me being the black sheep of the family i became a gold n black sheep.
My sincerest condolences to you.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My late father-in-law used to run their Throstles Club back in the late 70s (Long before I knew him). He was a good bloke.

There is a photo on our landing of my wife (then aged about 5), eating jelly at a WBA kids party with Cyril Regis sat smiling next to her.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hitler was the albion manager? o_O

GV Wolf

Reaction score
I live in the north of the city so I have only knowingly met 4 **** supporters in my life. They seemed relatively normal - though none of them lived in Sandwell, which may have a bearing on things.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I have enjoyed this thread, I suspect that I'm not the only one on here who has a good friend and decent sort who happens to support that lot.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I have enjoyed this thread, I suspect that I'm not the only one on here who has a good friend and decent sort who happens to support that lot.
I live in a densely populated area of “them lot” and most my mates support them. I went for a pint after work on Friday and got pounced on by a load of them giving me stick for the BCD. My favourite was from a pal since first day of primary school (some 40 years ago) “last time you won at our place, you had a fringe and a 32 inch waist”

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And me...lives round the corner from me in wolves.... cracking bloke......

Mind you when the mini bus picks us up Sunday and we have to pass his house , we will probably slow down for a bit.....the friendship will go out the window for a few hours.....he is dreading it ...

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And me...lives round the corner from me in wolves.... cracking bloke......

Mind you when the mini bus picks us up Sunday and we have to pass his house , we will probably slow down for a bit.....the friendship will go out the window for a few hours.....he is dreading it ...
I got offered a place in a box on Sunday with a free bar by one of my Albion supporting mates (fair play he wasn’t sure if I’d get an away ticket or not), he said “you’d have behaved though, right”. I told him in all consciousness now I absolutely can say I would but chuck me a free bar and a wolves goal and I’m definitely banging on the window of a box

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
The best thing about the Baggies is that they are in the Chumpionship.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got offered a place in a box on Sunday with a free bar by one of my Albion supporting mates (fair play he wasn’t sure if I’d get an away ticket or not), he said “you’d have behaved though, right”. I told him in all consciousness now I absolutely can say I would but chuck me a free bar and a wolves goal and I’m definitely banging on the window of a box
Lost count of the grounds I've been chucked out of for being in the wrong end ....lasted less than 5 mins once at derby , trying to keep me head down..who told bully to score 2 that early ..I was in the Albion end for the O'Hara game , courtesy of some lose family connections in Smethwick but the rule was no beer and keep ya head down.....

I wouldn't last a pint in the corporate on Sunday,...

Last edited:

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zoltan Gera was a very good player.

The last time they won a title, refs waved handkerchiefs rather than blew whistles, which hadn't been introduced yet. Which is lovely.

They're a great bogey team.

**** the Albion.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always stick my fingers up when I drive past. Childish I know but it’s gotta be done!

The “Lichfield Corridor “ crosses several airways on West/East orientation. We used to cross it regularly to get to and from the Wales low level system and bases in Lincolnshire or Norfolk.

It passes directly over the Hawthorns.

At a strategic point, I used to open the urinal dump valve to empty the waste.

Every time.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Now this is an important historical moment.

After 80 years, someone has found something nice to say about Hitler

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have a ginormous Greggs outside their ground.

And their fans aren't as deluded as Villa fans.

That's 2 things

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First FA Cup final I saw on the TV was the Albions victory over Everton, now what year was that? Jeff Astle's goal was the winner, I always had a soft spot for him as a player. Cyril Regis wasn't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom