Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Did a great job with part one of that video. Think it was better than the Raul Red Alert one, mainly because how friendly, interested and engaging Sasa is. He's such a nice guy. Seems very well brought up! Indeed, they seem like a lovely very down to earth couple. I hope it all works out for him here.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Seems like such a personable and genuinely nice guy. An insightful and interesting watch and really hope we get to see the best of him this season.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate to see this thread come up, I immediately assume that he's ****ez again (French for screwed)

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a lovely guy, really hope he does well! Would be a huge fan favourite

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love him to come back strong but I take one look at him and don't think it's going to happen. It's a small pool of footballers his height and build and I imagine an even smaller pool who overcome multiple serious injuries to play at the top level. However nice he is, I doubt we will see much of him.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As others have said, he just seems like such a bloody good bloke. Hopefully his injury worries are behind him now and we see him on the pitch soon.

Very well put together documentary again, as a club we’re better at producing this kind of thing than we are at playing football!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit weird to make and release a documentary about his recovery when he still hasn’t kicked a ball since.

Seems a good lad, hope he can stay fit.

It is a little bit. But if the intention of this was to show us all what a top bloke he is, so we can all rally behind him and fully support his comeback, I think it's probably done the trick!

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loving the documentary so far, what a great guy Sasa is, and he’s got a superb partner too, so echo the others on here and wishing him the best for the comeback.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The glass half full in me is convinced he’ll play an important role for us this season. He’s got all the attributes to play centrally in a front free and have the other two play off him. Whilst Costa only scored one last season he played that central role really well and with the players we currently have he’s probably the only one who can play that “ugly” role.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched Part 1.. “what a guy”.

Hoping for the best with this lad. Almost a forgotten man after watching the mess that was last season, but a couple of German friends had very high praise for him when we signed. Fingers crossed we take it slowly and he gets to play a lot of football for Wolves.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best wishes to Sasa. I think he is a quality player and exactly what we need up front, so hoping that he gets back to full fitness ASAP.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought it was a good documentary and it did sort of explain what happened. In that it didn’t feel like last time and actually it probably went completely later in the half.

Whilst there was a lot of praise for the surgeon it did make me wonder whether he was the surgeon who operated on Jonny first or second time round. That being said he did sound quite bullish about the recovery.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont see him playing much under JL following his comments in the " wim skint interview " when he talked about Sasa .

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont see him playing much under JL following his comments in the " wim skint interview " when he talked about Sasa .
He didn’t say much apart from its a long recovery and we can’t rely on him right now, I think that’s sensible if nothing else. He’s had what could have been career ending injury (certainly was in the past), the last thing we should do is rush the lad back.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He didn’t say much apart from its a long recovery and we can’t rely on him right now, I think that’s sensible if nothing else. He’s had what could have been career ending injury (certainly was in the past), the last thing we should do is rush the lad back.
Particularly given that Lage arguably played him too early.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Particularly given that Lage arguably played him too early.
That we will never know. As much as Lage was a clown, he would surely have taken the medical teams advice. I think at worst he probably wasn’t ready for the intensity of the premier league at that point. I’m no medic by any stretch but the sheer size of him may make him more liable to those sort of non impact injuries.

Either way, he deserves time and space to be eased back in.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was expecting him to throw Bruno under the bus in that documentary. It was rumoured (therefore fact) on here that he was carrying an injury and Bruno forced him to play as he was desparate for a win.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TBF, Sasa isn't going to admit on an official Wolves documentary that he felt rushed back into playing by whichever member(s) of the Wolves staff. He's a footballer coming to England; he's obviously keen to play. He does point out that Bruno (quite rightly) blamed himself for putting him in without the benefit of a training session to see where he was. It's ball achingly obvious that he should not have been allowed to continue by the physio team after going down the first time.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would love him to come back strong but I take one look at him and don't think it's going to happen. It's a small pool of footballers his height and build and I imagine an even smaller pool who overcome multiple serious injuries to play at the top level. However nice he is, I doubt we will see much of him.

I'd argue that people in his percentile of height range are actually over represented.

Be interesting to see some facts behind this rather than conjecture.

Back
Top Bottom