Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
He does come across as a really nice bloke, going out of his way to say hello to everyone
Does come across very well. Fingers crossed he comes across as well on the pitch!
Just watched his BTS upload.

What a lovely bloke. So hope he hits the ground running.

Seems like a lovely guy. Polite, respectful and interested in everyone he meets. Very impressed. I bet he's even on first name terms with Doris after his first day.

However, if I meet Lage, the first thing that I will say to him is "You look much shorter than you do on TV."

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was a really lovely video of his signing. He has gone under the radar a little really but certainly in terms of personality, the exact type you want at the club at first sight. Very humble, polite and you could see genuine excitement and emotion from himself and his other half.

I have a good feeling about this. I haven't seen him play but feel like i have made an instant connection.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
That was a really lovely video of his signing. He has gone under the radar a little really but certainly in terms of personality, the exact type you want at the club at first sight. Very humble, polite and you could see genuine excitement and emotion from himself and his other half.

I have a good feeling about this. I haven't seen him play but feel like i have made an instant connection.
I think this is a good point. He looked really excited and humbled to be at Wolves, and he’ll be bursting to do well and make an impression.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Seems like the bloody nicest bloke in the world. Let's see how he does on the pitch, hope he gets his chance tomorrow.

Reaction score
Really not expecting much from him but I am feeling a bit better after watching that video. Seems very genuine and happy to be here I just hope that translates to goals on the pitch!

wolfie_tc

Groupie
Reaction score
Thought Rauls reaction to him was a little cool……

Yeah this was my first thought too. Raul just seems so downbeaten at the moment though, and someone coming in in your position can't help, not that that's any reason to be cold with someone, but it's sad to see and I'm sure it won't last, we know how Raul can be a team player and adds to any good team spirit we have.

As everyone else has said, Sasa looks so nice and humble, and I really hope he can smash it here.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
What a lovely lad. You can tell he’s buzzing to be here. His reaction with his mrs after the contracts are signed etc.

Raul was cold towards him but he needs to get over it
I thought that he wasn’t friendly towards him

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agreed.
These sort of players are so much better to sign than some Charlie big potato from a so called big club that has in the back of his mind he’s too good for us and is taking a step down.
Cutrone, Hoever, Bothwick-Jackson spring to mind! (rightly or wrongly)

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bloodyhell how high is the radar for him to go under it?

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think people are seeing what they want to see. Jimenez just said a quick hello. That's it.

Agree....
And it could be worse. Andreas Søndergaard once said, that when he signed for the U23's one of the other goalies (Have no idea who) refused to speak to him for weeks.
As for Raul, he's had zero competition for the striker position for a few years now, something quite rare at a PL club these days and while its obviously competition, its also an opportunity to be taken out of the firing line once in a while, and thus be used more effectively when actually playing,

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really warming to this guy. Seems a lovely guy, excited to be here. Come on Sasa!
Plus he sounds like McBain!

1662142307435.jpeg

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got a good feeling if he can stay fit he is going to be excellent.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he starts today 4-2-3-1

Nunes neves
Traore Guedes Neto
Sasa

Begs the question why a midfield and forwards like this not create more chances or attempts from distance

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
To be fair, I think Raul's seemingly cool greeting was because there was a camera following him around everywhere and he was obviously being shown around and on his way for a medical / photos etc. Wasn't any time for an in-depth on camera conversation. Raul looked like he was caught by surprise. He also may know less about our incoming players than us, I'm sure he doesn't spend hours on Twitter and Molineux Mix investigating possible new signings and watching their YouTube reels.

Think people are reading far too much from a few seconds of footage. I mean, Nunes barely took the time to look up from his phone when he greeted him! I'm sure they all have proper player introductions when they get a chance to talk and get to know each other. I think it was a bit different for Nunes as he already knew so many of our players and so when they unexpectedly bumped into him there was a lot of warmth and recognition.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing in the Raul greeting that says animosity at all
Raul was on his way for training, quick handshake, hello and pat on the shoulder,same for everyone i think
SK seems a very nice lad,lets hope hes a bit nastier on the pitch

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Missed the first half, how did he look today?
He looked good, team didn't really use him that well, then had an innocuous off the ball injury which probably means out for the season knowing us

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really really hope he is ok. Will be a disaster if it is serious.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Commentary team made it sound pretty bad. This seems so typical.

But does highlight the risks of running a threadbare squad.

Let’s hope it’s nothing serious.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we’ve signed an injury prone, worse version of Jon Dadi?!

I joke. Was expecting a bit more mobility but he just looks like your typical lanky striker to me.

Back
Top Bottom