Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so Raul’s a faker and Bruno’s a liar and we all believe you?
Raul does fake injuries on the pitch several times a match so yes he could be considered a faker. I’m sure Bruno has lied in his life so also yes. So why not?

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think he will be a good player for us once he really gets to know his teammates you can see he enjoys linking up with players close to him with one touch lay offs etc which I feel we have been missing...

Will hold the ball up and looks to get in the right areas in the box just got to keep him fit!

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think Bruno should have left it at "little pains" which sounds more plausible if he was struggling with a few niggles. Chronic fatigue is a different thing entirely.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Podence winner looked like a fluffed square ball to me!! They all count though and glad we finally got a win. Hoping injury to Sasa isn't as serious as it initially looked.
Also my dog looks medium'ish however when he darts around the garden his body looks like it shrinks into itself and he looks tiny, the same I find happens with tall players when they jump for high balls!

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Podence winner looked like a fluffed square ball to me!! They all count though and glad we finally got a win. Hoping injury to Sasa isn't as serious as it initially looked.
Also my dog looks medium'ish however when he darts around the garden his body looks like it shrinks into itself and he looks tiny, the same I find happens with tall players when they jump for high balls!
Fluffed square ball?? Who on earth was it to??? Clever finish foxes GK.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if it's already been posted but saw this on the BBC, and it sounds like a copy and paste of Maierhoffer or whatever his name was ("the neck")?

"The 6ft 7in Austrian international was signed in the hope of adding another dimension to Wanderers' attack but endured a difficult start to his Premier League career, managing just eight first-half touches before being forced off with an injury of his own at half-time."

W

WasStefan

Last thing Raul would want to do is fake chronic fatigue. Why are some people so quick to distrust and criticise our players? ****ers. He'd be desperate to prove himself off the bench if possible. It's not like he'd be engineering for a move, the window has just closed. Third game is 6 days, not long back from injury, and maybe his head injury gives him ongoing fatigue issues.
I’d question Jimenez mrs reaction to the ‘injury’ he had earlier in the season. Something is off when your dragon is posting stuff like that on social media

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sasa looked good given he'd not really trained yet. A few times he was in just the sort of positions in the box that we've been pinging crosses into in past games with no one there. Reckon he'll score a few if he can stay fit.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He didn't do much tbh but you could see the effect on the saints players by him just being there. They were drawn to him which will hopefully free up others

Exactly what I thought defenders don't quite know what to do with him, this will free up space for the rest of the team. Not many players in the Premier League will have played against anyone similar, the last striker of similar stature was Crouch who was like him and Crouch could be a real handful on his day and a vastly underrated player.

Bruno did say he wanted a different type of striker and Sasa is very unique in the Premier League.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He didn't do much tbh but you could see the effect on the saints players by him just being there. They were drawn to him which will hopefully free up others

It was a rough introduction for Sasa, and he did remind me of Peter Crouch and I was hoping he wouldn't because i never rated Crouch and couldn't believe he played in a world cup.
However, he provides an option we've not had for a very long time and I'm happy to be proven wrong....if he scores goals he will become a cult figure. It means a totally different kind of football to playing with Jimenez in the side, which i guess is the whole point of having an alternative?
He does need to toughen up and get in the gym, that sandwich jump where they busted his lip was a bit nasty i thought...one of them led with his arm which i remember Crouch having trouble with...when you're a lot taller than everybody else you get a lot of accidental elbows from shorter players and need to protect yourself more than normal.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. I’ve got it as well , dyslexia, but thought I’d fight fire with fire on here tonight seeing as some posters seem to want to take the **** and make digs. Think some don’t like it when the digs are returned in favour.

Back
Top Bottom