Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sandwell Town v Wolves predictions

BillyBoots

Groupie
Reaction score
The gaffer will make sure the lads know how important this game is to us.

Handsworth 0 wolves 6.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m just hoping it doesn’t turn into one of those ‘league position/form goes out of the window for derbies’ and we go all out for a big victory. Should win, but you know the wolves way!
Still, going to say 1-3. Albion score first giving them some hope, then our boys show them why they are not yet ready to play us at premier league level.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's going to be a tough game. Tonight proved we can be resilient when we are set up for it, you would hope we will take the game to them more.

I am going for a tight 2-1 win for the good guys.

But make no mistake, it's hard going away to a play-off chasing championship side, we 'should' have too much for them but you never know in this games.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Nothing to be afraid of. 2-0 to Wolves.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A win and avoiding their cloggers once again crippling one or more of our key players will do me......

Or indeed a draw so that they come back to Molineux when we have many (all?) of our key players back.....

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom 0-5 Wolves

Cunha 3
Dawson
Doyle

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pointless even trying to predict. I don’t even care how or what the score is, but I just pray we do ourselves justice. If we do, the result will follow, and finally, finally, we can put this hoodoo to bed.

Watching Neto, Bellegarde and Cunha last night, I just don’t see how Albion can live with those 3. Just hope they have their shooting boots on this time.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On paper we should be comfortable but we are Wolves and never do things easy. I can’t predict it and I won’t in the sake of jinxing it.

Got my bet on anyway ha ha

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it will depend on if the players are up for the fight . As the ref will let the odd challenge go early. Let's hope our players don't get involved and get sent off doing something silly .

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’ll be horrible, we’ll turn in a stinker of a performance completely at odds with recent performances. We’ll play like we did at Ipswich, Sheff Utd, Luton, we’ll get injuries, a red card, terrible reffing decisions and lose.

I don’t know why the above will happen (mad voodoo stuff I reckon), it just will.

Last edited:

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
i havent seen them play at all..so have no clue on them....1 -3 to us UTW !!!!!!!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto is excited and that makes me even more excited.

**** 0 Wolves 2. Neto and Dawson to score.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has Wolves shatting the bed written all over it.

Hopefully not the case.
But what have this current team done to suggest to you that they will wilt under the pressure? Every challenge they’ve been given they’ve risen to. There are no mental scars with this group as hardly any of them have ever played the ****.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I imagine they will sit back, make it difficult and hope it's still a level game going into the second half, where they then should open up a bit and go for it.

I will go for a 2-1 win. All the goals scored in the second half.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’ll sit in deep first half and frustrate us then just before half time a Doyle thunderbolt to make it 1-0 on the way to a comprehensive 3-0 victory

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wet Bum 1 Wolves 3

Albion win a trophy for leading 1-0 at half time

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've lost to Sheffield United. We drew to Luton. The **** are not worse than these two teams right now IMO. If they are, there's not much in it. In fact, I think they're comfortably better than the Sheff Utd XI we played.

Their record against the better teams in the Championship is very good. They’ve beaten Leeds at home, and lost in a freak fashion to Leicester.

I think they’re happy to exaggerate their underdog and too many of ours don’t accept what can happen in a one-off game despite loads of evidence, both this season and against the **** historically.

We’re 5/6 with the bookies which sums it up well. Slight favourites but by no means a shock if that team doesn’t win. For context, we were the same price at Sheff Utd.

It’s going to be a horrible, close game in my opinion, which is likely to be decided by a single goal.

No doubt in Neto and Cunha we have the best two individuals on the pitch and hopefully they make the difference but it won’t be like last night with loads of space.

I really hope we get a striker in who isn’t cup tied to beef up the squad.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not interested in thrashing them and all that *******s.

Our record is absolutely diabolical against them in the last 30 years.

I'd take the ball bouncing off toti's bambi legs without him knowing about it in the 93rd minute

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched them a fair bit this season.

They are a better side when they sit back. They are organised and decent on the counter (at that level).

But when they are behind or chasing a game they try to press and it's all over the shop (the forwards press but there's huge gaps in the middle of the park).

If we go a goal up and they come out, we'll cut them to ribbons - straight through the middle.

Until then, we need to be patient and defend with discipline as they'll try to hurl balls in from out wide.

We can only lose this if we drop our standards markedly.

The $$$$ 0 v Wolves 3

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not gonna lie im nervy. Really not confident, probably just because of who the opposition is. If cunha can lose his head playing against Billy Gilmour god help us at the hawthorns. We have better players, better defence, midfield, attack and overall quality yet if we dont show that and execute, and it turns into a rough and tumble match (which i think it will) it completely levels the playing field.
I hope the players dont think that their quality will just show. this is going to be hard fought.
Them having Jed Wallace and signing Andi Weimann literally this week (or someone tell me hes cup tied please) doesnt help matters.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not gonna lie im nervy. Really not confident, probably just because of who the opposition is. If cunha can lose his head playing against Billy Gilmour god help us at the hawthorns. We have better players, better defence, midfield, attack and overall quality yet if we dont show that and execute, and it turns into a rough and tumble match (which i think it will) it completely levels the playing field.
I hope the players dont think that their quality will just show. this is going to be hard fought.
Them having Jed Wallace and signing Andi Weimann literally this week (or someone tell me hes cup tied please) doesnt help matters.
he's cup tied, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom