Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sam Ricketts sacked

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw that earlier. They've been on a dreadful run but are hampered by loads of injuries. Strong ex wolves contingent of players there.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw that earlier. They've been on a dreadful run but are hampered by loads of injuries. Strong ex wolves contingent of players there.
Havnt kept much of an eye on them to be honest. Was hoping Harry Burgoyne would do well there, seems a really nice lad.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not many Shrewsbury fans had a good word to say unfortunately. Always liked listening to him in interviews though.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny I was looking at results last night and saw that Shrewsbury were second bottom of the league. First thought was he was in trouble.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His goalkeeper got him sacked. Woeful keeping.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad for Ricketts. Hope he finds another job soon.

In a period where we witnessed a lot of dross and mediocrity he came in and led us to promotion back to the championship at the first attempt. I don’t think it can be understated how important it was we were in the second tier of English football to the chances of Fosun buying us. I do feel if we’d not got promoted that first season in L1 we’d likely still be there now.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
He may well end up back in our academy.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I liked Sam when at Wolves, and he played a big part in our recovery from Saunders. I hope he soon finds another job and does well. He probably wished he had stayed at Wrexham now.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Paul Cook would be a good fit there, ex-Wolves link again. A lot of their fans want Paul Hurst back.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Shrewsbury are a horrible team that tried to break our players legs last time played them if I recall.....

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve Cotterill appointed according to BBC.

Back
Top Bottom