Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Saiss new Morroco captain.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Great news for Romain, what a proud moment

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Maybe it was Billy Wright?

S

ShropshireLad

We’ve had a few who have captained international teams before they joined us but I’d bet a fiver, if I was given fair odds, that it would be Big Ron.

D

Deleted member 4184

When was the last time a foreign born player captained a national team?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When was the last time a foreign born player captained a national team?
This a trick question? Foreign born to us, or foreign born to the team they represented?

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Romain, it will be a proud moment for him when he leads the Morrocon team out, Romain is exactly the opposite to the young guys that think they have made it when they play in the premiership a few times.. had to work his way up from humble beginings, has been with us for 4 years now and never been a moments trouble, he has proved himself to a very valuable member of the first team squad, and shown to Nuno and the fans that he deserves to be in the team on merit, and seems to be a very funny guy.

S

ShropshireLad

I'll bet ya a pint, next time we get in the Steve Bull.
That’s only odds of 2-1 so you’re not on! And if you raise the odds higher then I know that you know summat that I don’t know which you know that you want me to know! :cool:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a genuine question, 'cos Saiss is actually French!
Good question, think I read somewhere that Morocco had about 12 foreign born players in their squad. But then a lot of French born players represent African nations, Senegal etc.

S

ShropshireLad

Tbh if you read the thread, we named 4/5 International captains since Flowers, whilst playing for wolves
I went out walking today and came home knackered. I didn’t read all of it carefully, just skimmed through it, and when the elderflower "champagne” started coursing through my veins all hope was lost and I just had a guess for the Hell of it.:blush:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good question, think I read somewhere that Morocco had about 12 foreign born players in their squad. But then a lot of French born players represent African nations, Senegal etc.
When you look at the French team you can see why!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another leader no wonder our defence is so solid, Coady Patricio Saiss, and Boly is just Boly

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we signed Jonathan David... he'll captain soon. ;)

In all seriousness, this is awesome for Saiss. He's a very good player who is extremely versatile and I'm glad to have him at Wolves. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom