Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ryan Giggs

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Not taking charge of Wales’ next three games.

(Alledgely) proving himself to be a thoroughly decent man again...

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not taking charge of Wales’ next three games.

(Alledgely) proving himself to be a thoroughly decent man again...
Bit of a domestic judging by the press reports. Police can take firmer action on this type of thing nowadays if they think there is a risk to the victim.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They should let his brother take charge for 3 games, see how he likes someone messing with his things.

I don't think you need to add the 'allegedly' to a sarcastic comment by the way!

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ready for the pre-mod warning about nothing libel coming.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m surprised that he only manages the competitive games and leaves the international friendlies to someone else.

Rather like he did in his playing days.
They'd probably as a result do a lot better in the friendlies.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Officially charged with ABH, Assault, and Coercive / Controlling behaviour.

He's on gardening leave from the Wales job still, hard to see how he won't be immediately sacked now.
I must have been frozen in ice for 12 months. What’s he “ alleged “ to have done and with whom ?

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I pinched it off Wales online, I think the first word is precisely as it sounds. It apparently means idiot.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not heard that since primary school.

All the really nasty swearing is in English

Edit: for the English speakers, the first word is obvious. The second is obvious if you understand that the W is pronounced as a U

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11332

I’m sure Rhodri will be a character witness for him

No respect for him either. Cashed in on the whole story. If I had someone do that to me I'd be sat in the green awaiting trial never mind going on TV shows discussing it. Wet wipe.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've no particular time for Ryan Giggs. However, you just know that he's going to be made to resign or the FAW are going to terminate him and he'll be out of a job before he's even been heard in court.

Now I don't know if any of this is true or not and if he is found guilty in court, by all means punish him to the fullest extent of the law and dismiss him from his position but until that verdict is read out he should be entitled, at the very least, to be suspended from his duties pending the outcome of the trial and reinstated if not found guilty.

I get very annoyed when people's lives and careers are ruined by accusations that are later found to be untrue and it seems that as a society we are no longer capable of giving people the benefit of the doubt until they are proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.

Imagine you were in a similar position, having been accused of something you hadn't done (not suggesting this is the case with Ryan Giggs this is just hypothetical) but everyone automatically assumed it was true and you got sacked from your job and ostracised by everyone who knew you? I can only imagine how angry and frustrated I would be in such a situation.

D

Deleted member 11332

I've no particular time for Ryan Giggs. However, you just know that he's going to be made to resign or the FAW are going to terminate him and he'll be out of a job before he's even been heard in court.

Now I don't know if any of this is true or not and if he is found guilty in court, by all means punish him to the fullest extent of the law and dismiss him from his position but until that verdict is read out he should be entitled, at the very least, to be suspended from his duties pending the outcome of the trial and reinstated if not found guilty.

I get very annoyed when people's lives and careers are ruined by accusations that are later found to be untrue and it seems that as a society we are no longer capable of giving people the benefit of the doubt until they are proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.

Imagine you were in a similar position, having been accused of something you hadn't done (not suggesting this is the case with Ryan Giggs this is just hypothetical) but everyone automatically assumed it was true and you got sacked from your job and ostracised by everyone who knew you? I can only imagine how angry and frustrated I would be in such a situation.

This is why the justice system will never be even. Papers shouldn't be allowed to even report it before someone is convicted. It's a disgrace this has come out all over the news but the police know by doing so it increases the potential of a conviction.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty? Even if he is an absolute scumbag he's entitled to that.
Please add "presumed" to the front of your post.
Whether he's guilty or not guilty will be determined by the courts at a later date.
All he is afforded currently is the presumption.

D

Deleted member 11332

Please add "presumed" to the front of your post.
Whether he's guilty or not guilty will be determined by the courts at a later date.
All he is afforded currently is the presumption.

Not for me. Youm either or and until youm one youm the other.

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Totally agree.
He is no saint and let judge and jury deal with it .

I have been a victim of a malicious racist allegation and I suffer with PTSD now.

I work in education and every day is a struggle as a result.

Let’s not judge until the verdict

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree.
He is no saint and let judge and jury deal with it .

I have been a victim of a malicious racist allegation and I suffer with PTSD now.

I work in education and every day is a struggle as a result.

Let’s not judge until the verdict
Absolutely. Sadly people's analysis tends to fit with their prejudices and they either come down heavily on the side of alleged perpetrator or victim/survivor. In cases like this, the balance is in favour of perpetrator, but that doesn't mean we should make assumptions about the guilt or innocence of Giggsy.

Giggs is though, without doubt, a complete ****.

Back
Top Bottom