Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't post very often but I got this from a 3rd party as they apparently know someone who works at wolves they may be showboating (please don't shoot me down if it doesn't happen) but I have been told a signing is very close not sure who or when they wouldn't say.
On the same basis, someone (I can't say who) has said that the sun will rise in the morning.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been told we will sign another player by end of Janaury next year. Don’t know what position or what country they are from. Or if it’s a loan to buy or outright purchase
I ain’t been told nothing
I am the proverbial Mushroom

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been told we will sign another player by end of Janaury next year. Don’t know what position or what country they are from. Or if it’s a loan to buy or outright purchase
I just hope it doesn't block the path of developement for one of our promising youngsters. Surely that must be the priority.

Lawndog

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that we smash Fulham 5-1........with Diogo scoring 4!.........

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This rumour about Jota was a rumour on molmix about a month ago, I think. Would have been nice!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't post very often but I got this from a 3rd party as they apparently know someone who works at wolves they may be showboating (please don't shoot me down if it doesn't happen) but I have been told a signing is very close not sure who or when they wouldn't say.
Big claim this. I hope for your sake we sign someone at a non determined point in the future or you may never live this down.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard that we'll sign a lot of players during the next decade & some academy players will get chances too
I've heard we're signing a lad called Kenny Hobbit, or something like that, from Bradford Park Avenue.

Must admit I've got a bit of catching up to do...

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard we're signing a lad called Kenny Hobbit, or something like that, from Bradford Park Avenue.

Bet he won’t be good enough for us, what league do Bradford Park Avenue even play in?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I wouldn't sign him, can see him turning up with Bristol Rovers years later and aving us over....it's a No from me...

Back
Top Bottom