Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rui Patricio nominated

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rui is underrated, even I feel by our own fans; it would be great to see him get some recognition, but I imagine all the Manc rag 'fans' will vote in their tens of thousands for Bruno Fernandes to win the award, unfortunately.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Voted
Surely it is between Fernandes and Mr Personality Maguire ?:rolleyes:

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You only have to look at some of the other keepers in the league to realise how solid Patricio is. While he may concede some goals you might think he could have maybe done better you rarely see the kind of mistakes we saw from (allegedly) two of the top keepers in the division last week and he's not unpredictable, which helps the defence. You know he's usually going to stay near his line and you know he's not going to come ten yards to try and claim a cross.

In the age of the sweeper keeper the simplicity of being a reliable last line of defence has been somewhat lost, Rui is a very reliable last line of defence

Deserves the recognition

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
There ain’t many other keepers in the league I’d swap him for! Improved massively this year, very dependable

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sweeper keeper is all vogue, I’d rather have one who ain’t got bendy wrists, Rui is old school and that’s fine by me at least we know what we are getting with him

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His kicking makes me nervous, but he’s a great shot stopper and his handling is great, he catches the ball quite a lot too rather than turning the ball away or punching, he doesn’t come off his line too much, but overall he’s excellent.

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
His kicking makes me nervous, but he’s a great shot stopper and his handling is great, he catches the ball quite a lot too rather than turning the ball away or punching, he doesn’t come off his line too much, but overall he’s excellent.

To be fair to him, his kicking has improved massively since he first came here. I hardly ever **** myself now.

Back
Top Bottom