Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ruben Vinagre

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Lage is our man maybe this is the start of an influx of his former Benfica players coming in?

Vinicius long rumoured, but Alex Grimaldo would be a great swap if they want to play Vinagre... surely they don't need both!?

Having watched Benfica a few times pining after Ruben Dias, I did think on a few occasions, as did others on here, that Ferro at times looked the better player... not saying he is but he'd be a great improvement to our defence

Get 'em all in!

D

Deleted member 11332

No real loss pretty average, may turn out to be something good if we get a decent profit on what we paid it's decent business.

D

Deleted member 4184

We all thought he'd be world class a couple of years ago.... Shame, think he will end up a very good player but hopefully we sign RAN as his ceiling is higher me thinks

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was told this a few days ago, been checking Portuguese outlets on twitter since and it’s popped today about 5 mins prior to me posting, he’d been linked with a few clubs such as Roma and Sporting Lisbon over the last few weeks. I always wait til something’s posted elsewhere before I post on here

Kelevra

Reaction score
He said his farewells to famalicao a few days ago, so makes sense

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Any idea on the amount. When it was talked about a month ago a figure of 12m euros was mentioned.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TVI24 who broke the news that Lage flew in yesterday to have an interview with us have said today that Benfica manager Jorge Jesus appreciates Rúben Vinagre and both Benfica and Sporting are interested in getting him this summer.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see a future for him at Wolves. Interest from Benfica & Sporting means we should get a reasonable fee. I'd take anything over £7M personally. Happy to free up some funds for more purposeful transfer activity.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Lage comes and there is no money available, I can see him back here. I wouldn't mind either.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see a future for him at Wolves. Interest from Benfica & Sporting means we should get a reasonable fee. I'd take anything over £7M personally. Happy to free up some funds for more purposeful transfer activity.
Hopefully it’s money in and money out for Ait Nouri.

bybthe way when is it our intentions would be announced on him and Vitinha?

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

◣ ◢

quote, from wolf pack

Sporting have reportedly made contact with Wolves regarding Ruben Vinagre.
The Liga NOS champions believe they can sign Vinagre for around €10m and are likely to make a move if they sell Nuno Mendes. [source: A Bola via Sport
Witness]
How about striking a swap deal including Nuno Mendes and plus cash for Ruben Vinagre, sounds good.
Nuno Mendes is good young player, who will become great player for future..
vin.jpg

D

Deleted member 11332

◣ ◢

quote, from wolf pack

Sporting have reportedly made contact with Wolves regarding Ruben Vinagre.
The Liga NOS champions believe they can sign Vinagre for around €10m and are likely to make a move if they sell Nuno Mendes. [source: A Bola via Sport
Witness]
How about striking a swap deal including Nuno Mendes and plus cash for Ruben Vinagre, sounds good.
Nuno Mendes is good young player, who will become great player for future..
View attachment 21784

Will he? He looked atrocious the other day, admittedly at left back. Not sure he'll be better than Vinagre, definitely won't be better than Hoever.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno mendes is an excellent player.... 40m plus..... His ceiling in my opinion is up there with ruben dias.....

D

Deleted member 11332

You're thinking of Tomas Tavares I think. Nuno Mendes plays for Sporting and will likely be off to a club like city for 50m in the summer.

Yeah it was, awful L for me. Thanks for the correction. I could delete but I stand by my stupidity.

James77Brown

Reaction score
Will he? He looked atrocious the other day, admittedly at left back. Not sure he'll be better than Vinagre, definitely won't be better than Hoever.
I would argue with you, in different positions they manifest themselves according to their own opinion! It is important to know at what moment to roll them onto the field and know how they can show themselves in the game.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah it was, awful L for me. Thanks for the correction.
No worries and yeah, I agree on your assessment on Tomas Tavares. I'd be really happy with Lage bringing Florentino, but I really don't want him to bring over any of Tomas Tavares, Nuno Tavares or Ferro.

Nuno Tavares especially doesn't fit our "no *********" policy. He recently recorded & posted a video of his barber disrespecting his teammate Grimaldo (who plays the same position as him) and he then added to the conversation saying how he will get his "opportunity to shine to show he's better than him, if not at benfica, elsewhere", disrespecting both his teammate and the club. Benfica fans would be happy to see the back of him, same with TT and Ferro.

D

Deleted member 11332

No worries and yeah, I agree on your assessment on Tomas Tavares. I'd be really happy with Lage bringing Florentino, but I really don't want him to bring over any of Tomas Tavares, Nuno Tavares or Ferro.

Nuno Tavares especially doesn't fit our "no *********" policy. He recently recorded & posted a video of his barber disrespecting his teammate Grimaldo (who plays the same position as him) and he then added to the conversation saying how he will get his "opportunity to shine to show he's better than him, if not at benfica, elsewhere", disrespecting both his teammate and the club. Benfica fans would be happy to see the back of him, same with TT and Ferro.

Florentino looks like he's going to be a monster, him and Neves be a great pairing.

I'm not sure if I dislike his confidence, I want players with that kind of edge.. broadcasting it makes him look a bit of a knobhead though.

I don't mind ferro, I think he's got something and showed briefly.

Back
Top Bottom