Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Royal Caribbean

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves recently announced that Royal Caribbean will become the club’s official training wear partner, with the global cruise line’s branding appearing on all first-team training wear worn by the Wolves players and staff throughout the 2021/22 & 2022/23 Premier League campaigns.

To help launch the partnership, 1,000 balcony staterooms on Anthem of the Seas® are being offered to Season Ticket Holders & Members at Family and Friends rate, a saving of up to 65%, on one of four cruises in October 2021.

To be considered, supporters need to simply enter a free ballot here before 11.59pm GMT on Sunday 19th September and, if your details are drawn, you and a guest can cruise aboard the luxurious cruise liner, and sail around the British Isles. Further details and terms and conditions can be found here.

I was quite exited until SAIL AROUND THE BRITISH ISLES (IN ****ING OCTOBER)

Royal ****ing Caribbean my ****

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£125 for all inclusive for 5 days. Yes please.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go round the British Ilse in October - Thank but if i want to watch misty crap weather storm with no chance of seeing the beautiful coast line of the UK I'd rather set sail in the Bearing Sea and catch some lobsters..

Now if it was 65% off going through the Caribbean then we are talking.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
I'm glad people are slaggiing it off it gives me more chance of winning.

Just a thought but is that the way to enter your date of birth by continually scrolling back? Or am I missing something.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that cruise ship early on in the pandemic where most of the people on board were infected?
I would only consider it after my booster jab.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was the diamond princess cruise ship.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did anyone actually look into the prices? I didn’t want to click on any links and then be spammed with cruise adverts as I have little to no interest in them. But was curious as to whether this was another completely misjudged ad for the average Wolves STH summer holiday budget?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm glad people are slaggiing it off it gives me more chance of winning.

Just a thought but is that the way to enter your date of birth by continually scrolling back? Or am I missing something.
Click on the year :D

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did anyone actually look into the prices? I didn’t want to click on any links and then be spammed with cruise adverts as I have little to no interest in them. But was curious as to whether this was another completely misjudged ad for the average Wolves STH summer holiday budget?
The cruise is a bargain if you take a packed lunch :D

bigwolf

Reaction score

Screenshot_20210916-153106.jpg

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why people are mocking what is a good offer for anyone interested? Is it just the usual Wolves can't get anything right? It's not for me in fairness but no one is saying I have to go so fair play to the club and RC.
Now if we could get a similar deal with club Med ......

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
So, I still haven’t seen their logo on any of the training gear yet. There was a new training video posted today and the kit is still unbranded.

Slightly odd isn’t it? Announcing a training kit deal without having the training kit ready. All Vinnie’s doing no doubt.

Last edited:

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, I still haven’t seen their logo on any of the trading gear yet. There was a new training video posted today and the kit is still unbranded.

Slightly odd isn’t it? Announcing a trading kit deal without having the training kit ready. All Vinnie’s doing no doubt.
Might be because of the promotion in October. Not much time to arrange now.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I wonder how many people mocking this have been on a cruise? You're literally waited on hand and foot for the entire thing. That's ridiculous value for Royal Carribbean.
You're booking up then?!

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
You're booking up then?!
I am going on a Norwegian fjords cruise next year with P&O May try and go on this as well based on price and the room type as I was planning something for late October start of November anyway in this country. Intrigued by it for sure.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I am going on a Norwegian fjords cruise next year with P&O May try and go on this as well based on price and the room type as I was planning something for late October start of November anyway in this country. Intrigued by it for sure.
Never been on a cruise and don't fancy it in the current climate. However, for all the jokes about cruising around Britain it looks like that I have reached the age of thinking it actually sounds interesting to sail around the British coast. It sounds quite intriguing.

GL523809.jpg

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
My thought was being stuck on a boat with no way of getting off and 1,000 fellow mixers…..they’d be a mutiny before we left port…..
Mutchy as captain what could possibly go wrong?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wonder how many people mocking this have been on a cruise? You're literally waited on hand and foot for the entire thing. That's ridiculous value for Royal Carribbean.
Each to their own but I couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck on a boat for hours on end, equally I’d hate to spend loads of time in a hotel. When I go away I like to get out and about and go where the locals go, especially the nightlife.

Back
Top Bottom