Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Romerio Nougeia

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Signed him, released from Fiorentina, Portuguese u23 int Sorry for spelling his name wrong

D

Deleted member 4124

Not even close to spelling his name right. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Sorry, just thought it was funny.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow - just seen a photo of him; if you thought Neves was gorgeous have a look at this lad?! So glad Hugill signed for WHU!!!!!

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus I can’t keep up with this. Who is he?

D

Deleted member 4124

Jesus I can’t keep up with this. Who is he?
Tomás Mascarenhas Lemos Nogueira Reimão.

Portuguese attacking midfielder on an initial 6-month deal for the u23's. 19 years old, tall. Ex-Chelsea, Sporting, Estoril, Oeiras and Fiorentina.

Wow - just seen a photo of him; if you thought Neves was gorgeous have a look at this lad?! So glad Hugill signed for WHU!!!!!

Looks like a right menace, if you look into his eyes for long enough you'll wake up with a horses head in your bed (I know he's not Italian)

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Tomás Mascarenhas Lemos Nogueira Reimão.

Portuguese attacking midfielder on an initial 6-month deal for the u23's. 19 years old, tall. Ex-Chelsea, Sporting, Estoril, Oeiras and Fiorentina.
6 clubs ALREADY at the age of 19 :confused:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score

It's often the beast that delivers the goods. Looks are superficial and can deceive.

Perhaps the number of clubs to date mirrors something with him. ;) :)

gewolf

Reaction score
It seems slightly odd to me that if he really is good we could lose him in six months. Is there a logical reason that I am missing?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
It seems slightly odd to me that if he really is good we could lose him in six months. Is there a logical reason that I am missing?

He's on trial to see if he has anything we can use or develop, should there be anything we will offer him a contract.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's come to the great NES football finishing and polishing school. ;)

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Soon to be world renowned, all the top young players will want to come here.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how he gets on. He has had a lot of clubs at such a young age but must have some potential given the clubs he has been at.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wondering as it is only a six month contract. As he is still a youngster if we offered him a contract and he turned it down would we still be entitled to compensation from his next club?

Back
Top Bottom